Ch 6 Six Flags

Ch. 6

Dedicated to cash21money. I think they make a great couple too and thanks for the vote.

----------

Annabel and I talked until we finally reached to six flags an hour later.

Samuel POV

I had so much fun with Annabel. She looks so sweet but she is an adrenaline junkie like me. I was willing to go in the back row and go on calm rides because I know most girls are too afraid to sit in the front or the middle of rides and usually don't like crazy rollercoasters but Miss. Adrenaline junkie begged to sit in the first row of every single rollercoaster we went on which were only extreme rollercoasters even if it meant we had to wait longer. I didn't care because I love to do the same thing and we had all the time we needed. Neither of us had anything to do today except have fun. We went on the craziest rides: Kingda Ka, El Toro, Bizzaro, Superman, and etc. We also talked for hours and learned a lot about each other. She is amazing and she is so much more than a gorgeous face.

Annabel POV

OMGGGGG!!!!!!! I had such a fun day with Samuel. He loves extreme rollercoasters like me. He seemed surprised about the type of rollercoasters I wanted to go on. People always give me that facial expression because people usually say I look shy or innocent or blah blah blah.

I learned a lot about him. He is Italian and has four siblings. Sunny and Alexandria are twins and they are eight. Sunny loves to tell Alex what to do or mock her because he feels superior to her because he is older than her by a minute. His sister Christina is 21years old like me but she doesn't go to college. She models insteads. His brother Anthony is 18years old. Sammy is 23years old and of course is the oldest. His mom Edna and dad Samuel Sr. are both from Venice, Italy but him and his siblings were all born and raised in New York City. His mom is a stay at home mom but his dad runs the family business so him and a couple of his relatives work there too. Sammy is going to take over when his dad retires which is soon. He is ready for the responsibility since his family has been grooming him since he was young to take over. The name of the bussiness is Mussolini's Moving Company. Their business is doing great.

I told him I am Trinidadian and I have 2 siblings. I am the middle child and I am 21years old. My sister Katherine is 23 years old. She is a private defense lawyer and her salary is good because a lot of law firms wanted her and still do because she continues to excel and has a great reputation. My brother Jordan is 15 years old. I go to NYU and I am a senior in college. I was not always the city girl since I was born and raised in New Jersey as well as my siblings but my mom Anne and dad Ian are from Trinidad and Tobago. I am planning to go to medical school next year. I want to become a onocologist.

Samuel POV.

We finally arrived home but it seemed quick because we talked so much. I walked her to her dorm.

" I had such a fun time with you. I don't want to sound too forward but I love spending time with you. I am glad I met you." she said

" Bellissima, I had fun with you too. Don't be worried that you sound forward because I feel the same with you. You surprised me today and I am glad I learned so much about you. I want to go on another date with you."

She didn't answer so I felt nervous.

" how do you sound even more sexier when you speak Italian" she said. Then she covered her mouth.

" Please tell me I didn't say that out loud." She said but I giggled.

" I didn't mean it , well I did, but I am sorrry. I don't say things like that well out loud." She said nervously

I continued to laugh which caused a blush. I didn't know black girls can blush but when she did she looked even prettier.

I grabbed her closer to my chest and I kissed her. At first she was still but then parted her lips and I put my tongue in it. We made out for a long time. She tasted minty fresh. She was so great. I never liked a kiss so much. I didn't want to stop and neither did she but we became out of breath so we released.

"Bellissima,si guardacarino quando arrossire"I said. We were still chest to chest with each other.

"what" she asked

" I said: Beautiful, you look cute when you blush" I said

" I have to go inside but thanks again". She blushed while saying it because she realized why i said it in Italian

she waved bye and started to walk upstairs.

"you never answered me" I said

"what did I not answer" she asked turning back around

" do you want to go a date with me"

"yes" she smiled big. Gosh she is so beautiful.

" Bye Bellissima" I said

Sammy and his outfit is on the right. if you cant see the photo i explained his outfit in the previous chapter

sorry the chapter is short but i wanted you guys to just learn about their background.