Ch 34- Getting out of the warehouse

Ch 34

Above is the picture of the tv and vcr stand that is in the warehouse

This is dedicated to nancyjean1234. I am glad you are hooked on this book. Enjoy!

Annabel POV

Susan and Ben came to the warehouse. Susan got a call shortly after so she went outside to talk.

When she came back she told Ben to take me to the truck

"Wait where are you taking me" I ask

They both ignored me and Susan took a piece of paper and started writing on it. Ben grabbed my hand and started walking us out of the warehouse. I tried to pull his hand away but he just held on tighter. Once we were outside, I thought this was my chance to escape so I kicked him on his private place and he yelped and released our hands. I started to run as fast as I can. It wasn't fast enough because he grabbed me roughly and I was still struggling to get out so he punched me hard on my face and next thing I know I wake up on a hospital bed but I am not in a hospital. It looks like I am in a basement. I try to get up but I realize I am chained to the hospital bed. I feel hopeless once again. Hopefully someone saves me but at this point I feel like this is wishful thinking. My head hurts from the punch that Ben delivered to me. Honestly, if they kill me right now I would be okay with it. I can't stand living like this any longer.

Sorry for it being short. Do you think it was stupid for Annabel to run. Should she stop trying to escape