Ch 20 Dinner Talk

Ch 20

This Chapter is dedicated to AwkwardO_o  for making me laugh with your comments  on Ch 10.

The picture on the right or above is Sammy Scars on his back and it continues down his back. Sorry I forgot to put it in the previous chapter. Hope you Enjoy!

Christina's POV

We were all eating dinner when I decided to just say what was on my mind

"Quello che è con voi e Annabel?"(What is with you and Annabel?) I ask looking at Sammy

"Niente"(Nothing) he says

"Davvero. Mi sembrava una cosa. E 'su di lei a prendere lezioni di italiano?"(Really. It seemed like something. Is it about her taking Italian Classes?)

"Aspetta che cosa? Lei sta prendendo classe italiano?"(Wait what? She is taking Italian class?) he asks angrily and turned to my mom

"Mamma prego dimmi che non hai incoraggiarla a prendere lezioni di italiano"(Mom please tell me you did not encourage her to take Italian classes)

"Perché sei così arrabbiato? Questo è grande "(Why are you so angry? This is great) my mom said

"No la sua non ... Sai perché non voglio che lei a prendere lezioni di italiano! E se lei inizia a parlare fluentemente e comincia a capire quello che sto dicendo quando è di pertinenza per la nostra organizzazione" (No its not... You know why I don’t want her to take Italian classes! What if she starts speaking fluently and starts to understand what I am saying when it is pertaining to our organization)

"Poi basta dirle la verità"(Then just tell her the truth) my mom say

"Sono d'accordo con la mamma. È serio non si può nascondere per sempre. Lei scoprirà alla fine così solo crescere alcune palle e dirle"(I agree with mom. You seriously can’t hide this forever. She will find out eventually so just grow some balls and tell her) I say

"No e Christina soddisfa la convincono di non prenderlo" (No and Christina please convince her not to take it) he asks

"Beh, è già troppo tardi per questo. Ha già chiamato la donna così lei è ufficialmente imparando a parlare italiano" (Well it is already too late for that. She already called the woman so she is officially learning to speak Italian)

My mom smiled in triumph. I probably can change her mind but I just want Sammy to tell her the truth. This is such nonsense. Annabel has become one of my best friends and she trusts me so it is so hard not to tell her especially when I want to complain how my brother forces my boyfriend to guard the place or interrogate a person at night because he doesn’t want us doing anything inappropriate which is likely to happen at night. In addition, what if they end up getting married. Does he seriously think she won’t find out?

"Sammy ... Sono d'accordo con tua madre. Dille prima scopre da sola." (Sammy... I agree with your mother. Tell her before she finds out on her own.) my dad says

Sammy just gets up from the table and slams the chair in the table and walks angrily out the dining room heading upstairs.

"FYI... I am not putting his dish in the sink" I say to everyone.

.