Ch 36. Seeing everyone

Ch. 36.

This is dedicated to heyheyshay. Thank you for continuously commenting on my chapters and for still reading my book.

I forgot to mention: some of my old readers might not have seen my revisions  but I changed what   Annabel is  studying to become. She is studying to become an oncologist.

I hope all of you guys enjoy my story!

Annabel POV

We finally arrive at Sammy's house. We walk in and I am holding my right arm up since it is still injured and hurts like a bitch. When I walk into the living room, I see everyone.

My family comes and hugs me first. They are all crying especially my mom.

"Guys be gentle, my arm was shot," I said

"Sorry, we are just glad you are back" my mom says

Then my family backs away.

I see Christina in the corner by herself and my other friends on the other corner. Only my wild cats rush and hug me.

When they release me, Adrianna starts talking

"Annabel, I am so glad you are back. We were worried sick about you." Adrianna says

I did not respond to her, I just walked to Christina. I can feel all eyes on me and I hugged her. It hurt when I hugged her but I did not care. She is my friend and she definitely needed a hug. She seemed surprised and then finally she hugged me back. She started crying in my hair

"I am so sorry Annabel," She kept mumbling in my hair.

I think everybody was in shock that I hugged her but it is not her fault I was kidnapped. It is her stupid brother's fault. Obviously, she knew what he was doing but I do not blame her for lying. I would have done the same thing if I were in her position. Blood is thicker than water. I know 100% she is a genuine friend. She confides in me with everything and I confide in her too. She told me she tells me her secrets because I am her best friend and she can trust me so I know she was definitely upset that she could not tell me the truth about her brother. Some people might think I am crazy for still trusting her but call me crazy because I still trust her and I still consider her one of my best friends.

She finally lets me go.

Alex and Sunny run to me. Each one hugs one of my legs tight. It was very adorable.

"We are glad you are safe, we missed you," Sunny said in a sad voice

"I miss you guys too," I tell them

As much as I am mad at Sammy, I cannot be mad at his family. They always treated me like family, they did not have the right to tell me who Sammy is but Sammy had that right and he did not say a word.

Edna came and hugged me tightly.

I saw Sammy's father standing behind her. He was very handsome. I remember when I first met him. It was the day that I met all of Sammy's family members even though I was only suppose to meet his immediate family. His mother is really something else. As I was saying, Sammy's father; Samuel Sr. is very handsome. Sammy is the spitting image of his father. I thought if this is how future Sammy will look then I would not complain at all. His dad is two inches taller than he is. He is tan with a clean shave and green eyes. You could see he has muscles too since he was wearing short sleeves. The only major difference between them was that his father had a couple of wrinkles on his face and he did not have curly hair like Sammy.

"Edna I think it's time for you to let her go" he said

Edna finally let me go

"We are all glad you are safe, you all can stay the night," Samuel Sr. tells me

"I just want to go home in my own bed," I say

"I don't think that's a good idea. Its 12am. Everyone is tired and you need a doctor to look at your arm. Just spend the night and you can leave tomorrow. There is plenty of rooms for everyone"

I nodded my head, he had a point.

"Jim this is Annabel, fix her arm. Its injured" he spoke to a man next to Sammy. I did not even notice him walk in.

"Annabel this is Jim. He is a doctor. You are in good hands. He will fix you in your room. Pick any room you want"

Before I went upstairs, I took off my very beautiful expensive engagement ring, went up to Sammy and put it in his hand.

He looked sad but he did not say anything

Then I left to go upstairs and everybody but Sammy followed me

Sammy POV

When Annabel was walking to Christina, all eyes were on her. I thought she was going to yell at Christina or slap her so I started to walk over to her to prevent this. Then she did something unexpected, which caused me to stop my movements. She hugged her. I am glad she does not blame Christina for all of this mess. I am the only one that is to blame.

It broke my heart when she gave me back her ring. I wanted to say something but what could I say. I lied to her our entire relationship and I made my sister lie to her too. She also heard me torturing Susan and Ben. She now knows I am the reason she was kidnapped and harmed. So honestly, what can I say to make her forgive me?

After everyone went upstairs, I went to the kitchen to drink some alcohol. I needed it.Danny walks in

"How are you holding up?"

"Well we are officially over" I say looking at her ring on the kitchen table

"Just give her some time, she needs her space right now but eventually she will forgive you."

"I don't think she will ever forgive me. She probably hates me and I don't blame her," I say

"Sammy, I am always here for you"

"I know. I am going to take a shower, then go to bed. This has been a long month, I just need some rest. Are you staying the night?"

"Yeah I am. I am totally beat" he says

This is the end. Should I make a sequel or end it here? The choice is yours!