Ch 18 Bob's Interrogation

Ch 18

Serene Madness, you are totally right he is digging his own grave

Sammy POV

"Sammy, nice party last night" Daniel (my cousin) sped up to me grinning.

Daniel is my cousin and he is 22 years old. He works here at Mussolini's moving company and started when he was 13 years old. He is one of my right-hand men. He is very professional and mature when it comes to our family business which I am extremely proud of. I wish he was mature with other things in his life too. He acts like a typical spoiled teen( even now as an adult) if it is not work-related. Most of my relatives and some trustworthy friends of my parents and their children are employed but nobody else is allowed to work here. Mussolini's moving company is just a front organization for the mafia. However we do make a decent amount of salary from this front organization. My dad is the Don. Don is the mob boss or most known as the Godfather. I am next in line to become Don. I watched my dad do this all my life and soon I will fully be Don. Therefore, my dad has slowly been giving me more responsibility and power until the day he gives up his title and complete responsibility to me which is very soon. My dad already made me owner of Mussolini's moving Company though.

"Danny, why didn't you tell me that my mom was having this whole family reunion" I said pissed at him

"And what is the fun in doing that? Plus I wish I was able to see your face when you saw all our family members there. It must have been priceless. It sucked that I came in after you. You really need to start letting me out earlier than that." he laughed.

"hahaha, I'm sorry that you didn't get to see my shocked face last night but now you get to see my serious face right now when I say tonight you will be having fun guarding this place with Charlie and Steve"

"That is so not fair cuz" he whined

"Haven't you ever heard life is not fair?" I say cherry

"whatever" he mumbled which made me chuckle.

"If you are done acting like a two-year old, tell Steve and Charlie that I will be up in the interrogation room in about 5 minutes so I expect Bob to be in there. I have to stop by my office really quick. Oh yeah Danny, get me my cup of coffee." I demand

"Yes boss" he said sarcastically. Oh, the joy of working with family.

I search my office until I get my files that I need and head to the interrogation room

The interrogation room is like those in a police station

I walk in the room where Steve, Charlie, and Danny are in. They are staring at Bob from the one-way mirror. He is sitting in the chair and looks gloomy and tired. Danny passes me my cup of coffee. I drink and they tell me how after the second finger Bob gave them an explanation. They told me his explanation and I nodded.

After I am done drinking I walk into the room.

"Hi Bob."

"Hi" he said frightened.

I got to admit my men did a great job beating him up before the interrogation. You can see the bruises on his face and arms. His clothes were shitty.

"Oh I see you lost two fingers. After witnessing this numerous times I have come to the conclusion from all the screaming, cursing, and crying that it is really painful to have your fingers cut off with a saw. It's a good thing you gave in after two fingers because I told my men to cut off your toes too if you didn't give in by the 10th chopped off finger. That should cheer you up a little I guess but as you can already guess I need to talk to you." I said happily.