CH 24 The proposal part 1

Ch 24

This is dedicated to XxoawesomeunicornoxX . Thanks for the message. I'm glad you love my story and since you were going to die if I didnt update soon enough this is dedicated to you.

Picture of Annabel wearing her dress for tonight

Sammy POV

I drove to Annabel townhouse. She fortunately got accepted to NYU School of Medicine so she is living in a townhouse near it.

Annabel POV

It's July 24, 2015 Sammy and I's one year anniversary I am so excited. My friends took me shopping for the best dress to wear because Sammy is taking me to a fancy restaurant. My friends actually seem more excited about my anniversary than me. I know this is my anniversary but my friends are acting like I'm getting married for goodness sake. It is just a dinner.

My friends seriously did everything for me. I wasn't even allowed to look in the mirror until they were done. Christina did my makeup. Liz and Adrianna did my hair. Abby, Melissa and Stephanie picked out the purse and shoes and they even bought me sexy lingerie from Victoria Secrets to wear underneath because apparently Mellissa said, and I quote, "You never know what might happen. If you guys do decide to have sex do you really want him be completely turned off by just wearing a regular bra and regular underwear. It's your anniversary live a little."

When they were all done I looked in the mirror and I was amazed. I looked stunning. I was wearing a custom Topshop dress. My sleek navy satin dress with cut-out details at the waist was styled with a black Burberry clutch. Voluminous waves and a mauve lip color completed my look.

"What do you think" Christina asked

"I look amazing. You guys really did do great" I say in awe.

I heard a knock on the front door

"That must me Sammy, we will go get it and call you down when it's time to come downstairs. He wouldn't know what hits him when he sees you" Adrianna said and then rushed downstairs with the others following.

I have to admit, although they really were persistent with me looking my best and we shopped forever for the perfect dress, I got to say it was all worth it after looking at myself in the mirror. I know Sammy will love it.

Sammy POV

Stephanie opened the door for me and when I walked in all the girls surrounded me.

"Hi girls. Where is Annabel?" I ask

"She is upstairs finishing getting ready. How do you feel?" Liz asks

"A little nervous but I think she will say yes"

"She will definitely say yes, she loves you" Abby told me

"I hope you right" I say

"Annabel, Sammy is here" Christina called down so I went to the staircase to watch her go downstairs.

When I saw her I think my heart skipped a beat. She looked breathtaking. The smile she gave me made me get butterflies in my stomach. I know I sound like a girl but she did look great.

She reached down to me. I didn't say or do anything except stare her up and down.

I guess since I was utterly speechless she did a 180 and asked what I thought of her look

She wouldn't have to ask that question if she knew that my penis was straining against my pants at the R-Rated thoughts I was having of her

"You look absolutely gorgeous" I say finally gaining the ability to speak again

. Annabel POV

I felt so violated but turned on by the way Sammy was looking at me. He looked like he was ready to take me to my bedroom and have his way with me. He looked absolutely handsome in his suit. I always had a thing for men in suits but he took it to a whole different level. It should be illegal to be this sexy.

To stop myself from taking him upstairs to my room I decided to do a 180 and ask him how I look to help this night move along quickly.

We eventually left my house. My girls stayed there. I didn't care leaving them there alone since they are my best friends.

"Where are we going" I ask once we got into the car.

"It is a surprise" he told me

"Can you at least give me a clue?"

"You will love it" he said like he gave me the biggest hint ever.

"That's seriously the clue, that tells me nothing" I whined

"It does. Now you know you won't hate it".

I roll my eyes at his comment which caused him to chuckle. He removed his right hand from the steering wheel and entwined our fingers together.

"Happy Anniversary Annabel" he said kissing my hand

"Happy Anniversary Sammy" I smiled