Chapter Seven

It's my third year at Hogwarts and a lot has changed for one Remus Lupin is now know as Moony to me, and want to guess why?
Because he is a WEREWOLF!!! Isn't that cool! I found out by a accident though, the boys (Remus, Sirius, Peter and James) were snacking out to the shrieking shack with Remus and I caught them red handed! Also the boys have managed to become unregistered Animagus! Peter is ow Wormtail because he's a rat, Sirius is now Padfoot because he's a black dog and James is now Prongs because he's a stag!
Speaking of Prongs he now has a GIANT crush on Lily Evans, she says that she has no feelings for him though, I bet they will be together by next year.
Also, I made a new friend, her name is Cassandra Ivy Dixon I call her Ivy though, she transfered from Durmstrang (an all boys school, yuck!) To Hogwarts, she is awesome. She has a crush on Moony and Moony has a crush on her, but neither of them will admit it.
I've changed a lot too the biggest thing though is that I found out that I am a metamorphamagus (that means I can change my appearance and turn into any animal I want) no one knows though not even the Marauders or Lily! The bullieing has gotten worse though, but I'll live, you know what the say 'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'. Another thing that has changed about me is that I now have a secret identity, by day I'm some nerdy girl, who sits at the back of the class hiding behind my long black hair and by night I am a girl that goes around pranking people. Only a few people other then the marauders can claim they actually saw me, I wear a black lacy cat mask and change my eyes to a amber color, I also have on black leggings and a black crop top and I have a crescent moon belly button ring (thank god for being a metamorphamagus!) My code name is Jynx. If my Father ever found out he'd kill me! Literally.
**********************************************************************************************************************************************
I look down the isle of train compartments until I find Lily's fiery red hair I smile and walk happily over
"Hey guys!" I say cheerfully to Lily and Ivy
We all smile at each other and have a group hug eventually when we pull away Lily looks at me concerned "How was your summer?" She asks me,
"One of the worst ones yet." I say rolling up my shirt revealing a long nasty scar starting at my chest and stopping around my hips Lily and Ivy offer me a sympathetic smile just as the guys walk in
"We have arrived your lives just got better!" Sirius announces with a smirk I laugh and hug them all and they hug back
"Alright know that the gangs back together look what happened to Lucy" Lily tells the boys
"What happened?!" They asked looking like they were going to murder someone,
"Lily I'm fine, really it's only a scratch" I try and convince them even though I know it won't work. I then slowly roll up my T-shirt to reveal the massive scar. The boys all gasp and look at me in concern
"When are you going to Run away?" Ivy asks me quietly I turn around to look at her but then quickly look down at my feet "I can't, he will find me and kill you guys to get me to come back. I don't want that to happen" I say. Thankfully Lily quickly changes the subject seeing that it bothers me to talk about,
"Come on girls let's go get into our robes." With that she links arms with Ivy and I and we walk happily to the changing areas.