Chapter O.o

Sirius's POV

Lily and Ivy come down the stairs of the girls dormitory after checking to make sure Lucy was asleep.

"She's asleep!" Lily annonces. We all nod and the Lucy's-First-Christmas plan launches into action. The tree is already put up thanks to Hagrid. Ivy and Lily start wrapping the presents because lets face it Moony, Wormtail, Prongs and I suck at it majorly. We (as in myself, Prongs, Wormtail and Moony) go back and forth grabbing presents and putting the finishing touches on the decorations.

Lucy is going to love this!!

It's around 12:30 when we finish. We trudge sleepily up to our dorms and quickly fall asleep. 

Lucy's POV

I wake up slowly my eyes getting used to the morning winter light. I peek out the window that is close to my bed and see that it's snowing. 

I love snow! 

I know. Now can we please go back to sleep??

Nope.

I jump out of bed and pad over to Lily and Ivy's beds that are placed conveniently placed with floor in the middle of both beds. I push Lily off her bed she lets out a little squeal as I dart around and push Ivy out of her bed landing on top of Lily.

"What was that for??" Lily and Ivy ask barely holding in their giggles.

"it's snowing!!" I answer excitedly letting my smile grow even bigger.

"and it's Christmas!!" Ivy shouts scrambling to her feet.

"oh, yeah..." I trail off

"come on lets go down stairs!" Lily says.

When we reach the common room we find the boys drinking hot butterbeer next to a Christmas tree and a cackling fire. There are 3 mugs of butterbeer sitting on the coffee table and Lily and Ivy both grab one. I catiously reach my hand out and take it.

"So, Lucy we heard this was your first christmas, is that true?" James asks. I nod shyly looking down at my lap.

"well, then we have to make this one your best one am I right guys?" James tells me finishing with a question directed to everyone else.

What do they have up their sleeves?

I'm as clueless as you are.

Well that's reasurring.

I snap out of my mental conversation with Sirius waving his hand in front of my face.

"yeah?" I ask quickly regaining my composer.

"I asked if you wanted to open your presents?"  he repeats himself.

"I-I have presents?" I ask. They nod their heads slowly. I smile catiously and they start smiling too.

"yeah, could I?" I ask if I can open my presents.

"Of course!" Lily says handing me a present.

"This one is from my mom and I have no idea what it is." Lily states I nod my head and take the present. I rip at the wrapping paper smiling and pull open a fancy red dress  It has sparkles on the bodice and a gold ribbon wraps around the waist tieing in a knot at the back. The skirt is high low and silky.

"I love it!" I tell Lily.

"This is what I got you." she says handing me one big package and one small one. I open the smaller one first and find somemore charms for my charm bracelet this time she got me:

A charm that has the Hogwarts crest on it.

A blood red ruby charm.

A cupcake charm and

A rainbow charm.

I immediatley clip them all onto the bracelet I open my next parcel that Lily gave me inside is a pair of white winter boots with sparkly snowflakes printed on them. I thank Lily and Ivy comes and puts 4 bags in front of me my eyes widen and I reach for one. Ivy ended up basically buying me a whole new wardrobe. I thank Ivy and Remus hands me a bag, inside their is a box of chocalates and a book on metamorphamagus's. I smile and thnk him. Next James hands my 2 small boxes one containing a necklace saying 'best little sister ever' and a ring with 'don't JYNX it' engraved in it. I thank him and peter hands me 3 lumpy looking presents. I open each one of them and find a new blanket under each layer of wrapping paper. My favorite blanket was the white knited one. I threw it around my shoulders. Next Sirius walks over looking slightly nervous. He hands me a box, a little bag and a letter. I open the box and see a couple charms books, I smile at the thought of learning them. Next I open the little bag it's full of little hair clips and things. Next I open the letter I smile at what the note says...