Chapter 3

I walk around Diagon alley looking for the wand shop, which is very hard because I can barely read. 
As I am walking through the lanes of shops not paying attention to my surroundings I walk straight into a red haired girl with brilliant green eyes I quickly brace myself for the slap that I know is coming.
"Ohmigosh! I am so sorry!" She says and quickly picks up my trunk
"My name is Lily Evens, what's your name?"
"Lucifer Riddle" I say softly
She gasps in surprise "You are the daughter of He-who-must-not-be-named?!?"
"Who is He-who-must-not-be-named?" I ask her curiously
"Voldemort." She whispers to me
"Oh,  yes then" I whisper back
"What shop are you looking for?" She asks me
"The wand shop" I say my voice getting a little louder each time I talk to her
"Oh! That's were I am going too!" She answers happily "let's go"
"Alright" I say speaking at a normal octave.
Then she leads me over to the wand shop
***************Time Lapse**************
I have tried 16 wands.
After the 16 one I found my wand 6 and a half inches of ebony with a core of thestral mane hair.
As we exit Olivanders wand shop I ask Lily a question "Hey, Lily are we friends?" I ask her "of course we are Lucy!" She replies looking stunned at the question I just asked "you called me Lucy..." I gasped "no one has ever called me Lucy"
"Well get used to it cause that is what I am going to call you from now on" she laughs "I've never had a friend..." I whisper as we climb into the train.