chapter fifteen

Lucy's POV

We race up to the girls dorm and thankfully I get there first so I snatch the bathroom.
I close and lock the door. I take a quick shower and then brush my teeth and change my hair color back to normal. I slip on my costume and take one last look in the mirror and head out.
"Ohmigosh! You look amazing!" Lily and Ivy squeal excitedly, they were already dressed, they most have used a different bathroom.
"Ready?" I ask trying to hold muy excitement in.
"Ready." They answer smiling. Then we link arms and head down the stairs.

Sirius's POV

The guys and I area sitting on the couch when we hear the oh-so-familiar footsteps of Ivy and Lily, they are pretty heavy footed. What surprises us is that Lucy is with them.
Lucy is wearing an adorable black cat costume with her cat sitting on her shoulder once again. This time her kitten was black to match her outfit.
I quickly stand up and see the others do the same.
They reach the bottom of the stairs smiling with their arms still linked.
"Ready to go?" Remus asks them and they nod. Ivy had been asked by Remus and Lily was going with Prongs. I was going with some Ravenclaw girl. What was her name again?Cort? Courtney? Samantha! That was it! How in the world did Lucy not have a date?!

Lucy's POV

I looked at all of their smiling faces on the dance floor.
"They look happy." I whisper to Iris, my cat.
Just then I hear the door burst open and I whirl around stuffing my cat in my concealed pocket.
"Hand over Lucifer and no one gets hurt!" My eyes widen, it was Bellatrix, just as I thought I could have a nice birthday. Stupid, stupid, stupid! Then I do the stupidest thing in the history of humanity, I hand my self in.
"Please don't hurt anyone I'll come! Just please, don't hurt anyone!" I practically beg her coming out of my hiding spot.
"Ahh... Pet, how I've missed your screams!" She tells me threateningly as she rakes her claws down the sides of my face, leaving nasty scratches
"Just please don't hurt anyone!" I continue begging
"Alright, alright." She says and apparates us out of Hogwarts.

Sirius's POV
I watch as Lucy gets taken away and I hold back my tears. I walk over to Lily and Ivy who are already sobbing into James and Remus's arms.
*
*
*
*
*
Alright gonna stop here.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Lol not!

Lucy's POV
I stumble along as Bellatrix drags me to my Father, I'm so glad I left iris outside. You see iris is smarter then the average cat, she listens to whatever I say so I told her I had a plan and to stay in the forest fending for herself. Until I could get out.
*************************Time Lapse**********************************

I have been in this cell for 129 days. I have been through everything. I don't even try and hide my scars anymore. I also think I'm going crazy, I hear things in my head giving me advice, well could be worse they could be leading me to my death.

Today was the day I was leaving. I was leaving this house by midnight. I had everything I owned packed in my rucksack James had bought me. I'm so glad I brought all my birthday presents with me.
(A/n everything in slanted writing thing is the voice ok?)
Just then Bellatrix walks in and geprabs my forarm hard enough that where she was holding turns into a nasty purple bruise.
She shoves me into my room. The one that they torture me in.

I land on my hands and knees. Scraping them both. I look over my dirty, and bloody body and see I can't hide all the scars and cuts with my metamorphamagus powers. Then I feel someone pushing me and I start falling.
I land on my back and gasp for air. Then the room catches on fire oh great. Well it could be worse. Oh really? How? Sirius could be here instead of you. That shuts me up. I notice I'm running out of oxygen then the fire is taking it all. Then I'm falling again. I land on my stomach this time, everything goes black and I don't even try and fight it.