Chapter ten

I burst in to the Gryffindor common room with a giant smile on my face, it's been a while since I smiled like that.
"What is it?" Lily asks curiously
"Headmaster Dumbledore offered me a place at Hogwarts for all the holidays until I am old enough to buy my own place!" I answer excitedly. Lily smiles with me and says,
"That's the first time I've seen you this happy." 
I smile as an answer and reply,
"I have to go tell Ivy!" With that I rush off to find her. Before I can get to her I crash into the marauders.
"What are you so happy about?" Sirius asks as he helps me up, I quickly smooth out my uniform,
"Dumbledore offered me a stay at Hogwarts during all holidays until I get my own place!" I answer my smile growing in size.
"That's great!" Sirius replys and hugs me I blush and hug back.
Then I go tell Ivy.
************************************************************************************************Sirius's POV**********************************
I hug Lucy and I notice Moony, Prongs and Wormtail were looking at me I glare at them as they mouth "awwwww". I feel Lucy pull away and scamper off in the other direction.
"Awwww, does Padfoot have a crush?!" Prongs teases me,
"How's Lily?" I ask and smirk as Prongs blushes at her name. We walk off to the Gryffindor tower as Moony speaks up,
"I thinks she likes you, I saw her blush when you hugged her." He says with a small smile.
"You think?" I ask
"Yes!" Prongs replys "but if you hurt her I will personally hunt you down and skin you alive!" My eyes widen and I nod nervously.
"Ivy tells me what Lucy tells her and she's been through a lot." Moony says to me.
"Guys we shouldn't be talking about this we need to find out who the masked prankster is." I say trying to avoide this conversation.
"Padfoot is right we should try and find out who she is."

We walk in to our dorm room and grab the Marauders map
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" I say the magic words.
I look at the map and look around it. For some reason Lucy never shows up on the map its weird its almost like she doesn't exist, but she does exist that's the thing.
"I have a idea!" Prongs walks in and shouts,
"What is it?" I ask cautiously.
"We do a prank tonight and just ask her who she is."  He states simply. "That could work actually." Moony agrees while thinking.
****************************TIME LAPSE******************************
                                                        *Lucy's POV*
I grab my black leggings, black crop top use my metamorphamagus powers to give me my belly button ring I also change my hair into a pretty honey blond colour with brown highlights. I grab my black cat mask from under the lose floorboard in my dorm flick it on and teleport to the prank scene.

I get there and none of the boys realize I randomly appeared so I take this opportunity to jump on Prong's back. I jump on and he let's out a small yelp and almost falls over.
"When did you get here?" Padfoot asks me.
"Just then." I answer
"How did you know we would be here?" Moony questions looking like one of those muggle reporters
" I have my sources." I reply suspiciously
"Who are you?"  Prongs asks simply well wasn't expecting that one
"My name is Jynx." I say and hold out my hand hand. The boys look at me strangely and I drop my hand.
"So, what's the plan boys?" I ask lightly
"You pick" Prongs smiles cause me to pull a mischievous grin.
"Alright," I say slowly wondering whats with their strange  behavior
"Let's prank..."  Well Ryder lancheser did get on my nerves today Ryder is a seventh year Ravenclaw who is always spreading rumors about me "Ryder Lancheser, let's prank him." I finish.
"What should we do?" Wormtail asks me cautiously
" I'm going to need golden syrup, peanut butter and a gallon of pumpkin juice in a bucket oh! Also some string" I list the supplies. This is going to be one interesting night.