Chapter four

I get off the train and look at my surroundings I see a giant castle that I'm guessing is Hogwart surrounded by a giant most style kind of thing. "First 'ears o'er here!" I hear a voice boom so I scamper over to the long line of first years. There is a very tall man with a fluffy beard who I am guessing is Hagrid my father warned me about.
He said that Hagrid was half giant and that was why he was so tall Father also said Hagrid dropped out of school in his third year of Hogwarts. Hagrid tells us to get on the boats that were in the water and me and Lily ended up sharing a boat which is good because I was to shy to talk to anyone else.
*************Time lapse*************************
I watch as a boy named Regulas Black is put into Slytherin, the house my Father and Bellatrix wanted me to be in, the house I had to be in.
"Lucifer Riddle!" Professor McGonagall calls out as collective gasps filled the room I shyly walk up to the old stool and McGonagall puts the sorting hat on me "hmm to nice to be in Slytherin but to cunning to be in Hufflepuff, not smart enough to be in Ravenclaw though I know..." "Gryffindor!" The sorting hat yells which makes the whole room go dead quiet. I walk down to the Gryffindor table with people glaring at me from every table. I sit down at the table next to Lily , I put my head on the table and say to Lily " Bellatrix and Father are going to kill me!" Just then four boys slide down to sit by Lily and I "Sirius Black" the one with the shaggy black hair introduces himself next the boy with glasses and messy brown hair introduces himself "James Potter" and with that he winks at Lily who rolls her eyes causing me to giggle softly next a boy with also messy brown hair that has almost as many scars as I do "Remus Lupin" he says last a chubby boy with mouse like hair introduces himself as "Peter Pettigrew"  "I'm Lily Evens and this is Lucy Riddle" she says.
"Why are you talking to me?" I ask them quietly
"And she speaks!" James says then the boy named Sirius elbows him in the chest and says,
"Well if the daughter of the evilest wizard alive got into Gryffindor she is obviously nothing like her father." I smile at that then someone comes up behind me and says
"Hey Freak, I heard you can't even spell your own name! What a dumbo!" Then he walks away only to be replaced by another person, "Alright Stupid, I don't know how you got into Gryffindor but you had better go back to where ever you came from and die!"  "Alright everyone don't you have better things to do then bully some poor girl!" Lily yells at everyone "thank you" I whisper to her as I run to the Gryffindor common room "Gillyweed" I sob to the portrait and run up to my room. I collapse on my bed and start sobbing "they are right I am stupid Father even thinks so! And I am going to die Bellatrix is going to kill me!!" I sob.
I continue sobbing until I have cried my self to sleep.