Chapter... something or another

Sirius's POV
I wake up to the sound of someone sobbing.
Who's crying?
I follow the noise over to the window seat where Moony likes to read.
"Lucy?" I ask. She looks up tears staining her face.
"Hey what's wrong?" I ask trying to calm her down, for some reason when she saw me she started sobbing harder. Instead of answering Lucy grabs my right arm and pulls up my sleeve. She visibly relaxes when she finds nothing there.
"What's wrong?" I ask again
"Nightmare" she mumbles looking down.
"Do you want to talk about it?" I question.
"No, I'm fine. You can go back to sleep." She answers faking a smile. If you look at her eyes though you can tell that she's broken beyond belief. I shake my head no and stay put. She looks as if she remembers something and starts sobbing again.  I pull her into a hug as she starts sobbing into my t-shirt. 
"What happened in it? " I ask her
"C-can w-we j-j-just k-keep th-this be-between u-us?" She says trying to catch her breath.
"Yeah, sure." I answer truthfully.
Maybe I can try and get her mind off her nightmare?
"So, Lucy... what are you doing for Christmas?" I ask her.
"Ummm.... probably going to some muggle street." She replies carefully.
"No.you can't go back their last time you almost got killed!" I plead. I see her nod her head as if she's talking to someone in her head.
"You know Lucy, you don't have to act all tough with us." I tell her.
"Yes, I do! I can't act like myself anymore because I barely know who I actually am!" She starts sobbing again. I hug her again and she starts crying into my shirt again.  I let her cry for a little while when I realize she fell asleep. I smile softly and pick her up slowly.  I walk over to the girls stair way with Lucy in my arms. I'm about to go up but then I remember the spell that was cast on the stairs.

Whew, that was close. But where can she sleep? she can't sleep in the common room.

I look down at sleeping Lucy in my arms. She's wearing these cute Gryffindor colored pajamas and her long,wil black hair thrown up into a messy ponytail. I walk over to the the boy's dorm staircase and bring her up. 

I plop her down in my bed. I grab a blanket and one of my pillows. Before I go to sleep I kiss Lucy softly on the forehead. Then I let sleep wash over me like water.

Lucy's POV

I wake up and momentarily panic when I realize I'm not in my own dorm room. I look around the dorm and see James, Remus and Peter asleep in the other beds.

Where's Sirius?

I flick my thin legs over the side of the bedthrowing off the covers. I'm about to stand up when I find Sirius.  He's on the floor next to the bed I was sleeping in. I must have been sleeping in his bed.

I smile softly to myself and step over his sleeping body. I walk to the middle of the room and yell,

"UP AND AT 'EM BOYS!"  causing them all to scramble up.

"Oh...my...GOD!... that...was... HILARIUS!" I choke out between fits of hysterical laughter.

"Yeah, yeah." James grumbles only to cause me to laugh harder. They all slowly grab their clothes. They come back from where ever they where changing and I turn in to my little black fox. They look at me as I yip softly.

"Alright, lets go." Remus says and leads us to the grand hall because today was the first day of christmas breack, meaning today is Christmas Eve.

We arrive at our destination and their is only us and the teachers.

Well, no point in being undercover if everyone in the room knows I'm not actually a fox.

I have to agree with you there. 

I change into my human form and wobble slightly on my feet. It usually takes me a minute to get used to having 2 legs. I'm wearing one of Lily's old pairs of jeans that is slightly to big form me and one of Ivy's t-shirts I'm also wearing my chunky knitted sweater they got me for my birthday. My hair is simply in a messy ponytail, I'm boring a pair of winter boots from Ivy too.

I sit down across from Sirius and start eating a lot for me.

"How long has it been since you last ate?" Sirius asks me.

"Ummm... 4 days." I reply whispering scared he'd get mad at me.

"You really need to work on that Lucy." He states. I nod my head and continue eating.

Do you like him?

No !

Liar!  you do too!

Ok, maybe a little bit. But I can't tell him bcause he could get hurt.

I think you should tell him.

What if he doesn't like me?

He does.

You think?

I know. 

I blush slightly at this and look at him from across the table.  I see him look at me and I quickly avert my eyes from him. Putting my attention on my food. 

***********************TIME LAPSE********************************** 

I walk up through the Gyffindor coomon room towards my dorm room. I walk up the stairs and get to my room. As soon as I reach my bed I fall onto it and look up at the ceicling. It's been a long day and the gang all look slightly distarcated.

I wonder what that's about??

Who knows.

I feel myself drift off to sleep and I welcome it.

Hey guys, I worked really hard on this chapter so I hope you liked it.

Question to my readers: Do you think Lucy and Sirius will get together? Well anywho,

SEE 'YA LATERS ALLIGATORS!!!