Chapter Sixteen

Lucy's POV

I wake up and I'm back in my cell, depending on the light coming in through my barred up window its about 1:30.
I teleport upstairs and take a quick but cleaning bath next I grab my 'transfer' sheets I got from Hogwarts. I grab my bookbag and teleport outside.

I take a huge breath of the crisp night air, I've always loved the night I don't know why. I look around and call out quietly,
"Iris" she comes quickly and meows softly.
"Alright, iris you have to be renamed if we want my plan to work, ok?" I tell her. She meows in agreement causing me to smile slightly, I don't know the last time I've smiled...
"Ummm...what about...." I trail of thinking
"What about maleficent? You could change your fur to black and I could buy you a collar with a crescent moon charm?" I ask coming up with her name quickly. She let's out a small meow that I know means that she's ok with it. We then walk off quietly into the woods.

When we get far enough away from my 'house' I start talking again,
"I'm going to have to re-create myself, what about I become ummm...." I start thinking.
"Smart, ambitious and snotty?" I ask iris, who shakes her head giving me the universal no sign.
"Ummm... Ok then. What about.... Nerdy, shy and strict?" I think out loud my cat shakes her head once more. Oh, and did I mention my cat will stay a kitten for ever?because she will.
I sigh in exasperation and say,
"Sarcastic, prankish and fearless?" My cat nods surprising me. I nod my head back at her and smile, a real smile.
"Alright then, let's get this over with." I say and head off in the direction of Hogwarts.

Lily's POV

I'm in history of magic, not listening of course, no one listens in that class! Right now the only person who is on my mind is Lucy. Where could she be?! What if... What if she... Died?! Ohmigosh!!! No don't think like that I'm sure she's fine, yeah fine...

***************time lapse**************************************
Lucy's POV

I teleport the rest of the way to Hogwarts.
I couldn't back at my prison because Father- no- Voldemort could trace me. I see the Hogwarts castle, making sure I'm not able to be seen I change into Jynx only leaving my scars noticable and Iris changes into Maleficent. We had decided this was how I was going to act.
Sarcastic
Spitfire
Attitude problems
Rule breaker
Crazy
Suspicious
Favorite class: D.A.D.A
Not mean but can be
My plan was flawless. I quickly changed my clothes into a cut black tutu syle kind of skirt and my halloween shirt. I brushed my golden blond hair through my fingers. I also see i- Maleficent grooming herself out of the corner of my eye.
I had ended up buying her that crescent moon caller at Diagon alley. I had also bought some Jynx style clothing such as a lot of black tight fitting clothes and a pair of black cat ears.
I smile at myself and Maleficent happily
"Ready?" I ask knowing the answer and with that we head over to the Hogwarts entrance.

You guys would be good with me stopping right?

LOL NOT!!!

Lucy's POV
I look upon at the magical building and see people filing in oh yeah, it was the end of Christmas break!
I feel someone tap my shoulder and I whirl around...
It was Sirius and his friends. It took all my will power to not burst into tears.
"Hi! I'm Jynx, Jynx Chaos" I introduce myself with a fake smile I had practiced so often it felt almost natural. Key word almost.
The boys faces look shocked and I let a smirk play on my face.
" oh it's just you boys, Moony, Padfoot, Prongs and Wormtail. Haven't seen you guys in a while."
"Why are you here?!" Remus practically growls out. I let my smirk grow into a smile.
"Didn't you hear? I'm transferring here!" I explain still smiling man, this acting stuff is hard!
"What?!" They all yell at the same time
"Hey, where's the warm welcome?" I ask then I see Lily out of the corner of my eye,
"Lily!!" I shout out to her "over here!!" I wave my arms up in the air. She looks confused but then excuses herself from her group of friends.
"Hi, I'm Jynx Chaos, you most be Lily! James here has told me allllll about you!" I say
"Ummmm.... Do I know you?" She asks me.
"You do now!" I answer then I hear Maleficent meow from inside my pocket, yes she's THAT small. I smile and place her on my shoulder and take this time to introduce my kitten.
"Guys this is my kitten, Maleficent." They all nod and see the boys whispering to each other.
"Well I better be getting to class bye!" I say pretend happily. But as soon as I get to somewhere alone I start crying silently.

Sirius's POV
Why is Jynx here?!
She's not supposed to be here!
Lily snaps me out of my haze as she asks,
"Who is she? How do you know her? And she has the same amount of scars Lucy had!" Lucy's name made my eyes water, I missed her so much, she basically sacrificed herself for Hogwarts, she's a hero! And guess what?
No one even remembers her.
"Jynx Chaos, she helped us with a lot of pranks and wait what?!" James says slowly answers until he reaches her last statement that when he flips out.
"What do you mean she has the same amount of scars?!" He asked her. You see, James was kind of like the older brother of Lucy, who gave him that job? Who knows. (Lucy was the youngest of us).
"I've seen that amount of scars on one person only Lucy."