Hello New York city!!! wait I don't live in NYC

Guys I'm back!!! Now nightmarewolf hand over the world please.
Anywho OH MY GOD!!!! I missed you guys so much!!! Here let's have a virtual hug 3...2....1.... *hugs screen*
I would update but I honestly have no idea what the chapter is going to be like so later I swear it on the river Styx!!
But the point is I missed you my little dark followers! And trust me there is no place like home... Especially when there is WiFi!! Oh! I know the perfect song lyric!!
Since you've been gone, my worlds been dark and Grey!! Now I have no idea who wrote this song soooddles... Yeah.
Now I have something to say that is very important!

Just give me a sec to remember it...

Ah!! Yes!
Now guys, please, please, PLEASE! never smoke, OK? Because I went and visited one of my relatives (also had no WiFi) and he and his wife smoked and honestly it smelt like... Like... Well it smelt horrible! So it toke all my will power not to give them this long lecture on how smoking is horrible! And guess what?!
The guy was like 90! No joke! That to me is disgusting! So if you guys smoke please stop I don't want any of you to die! And plus admit it my smoking lecture was way more entertaining then the ones at school.

I miss you guys so much!!
Bye! Love ya's
~Redhood supreme ruler and master of all things living and dead.