Chapter... wait what chapter is this???

Hey guys, sorry about the wait. And the cliffhanger. I think that was my best one yet! Well that's my opinion, you probably hate me for it. But eh. Haters gonna hate.
Anyways here's the chapter!
P.s. this is dedicated to nightmarewolf67 and __Kitty__because they said I couldn't kill someone/ something without a legit reason, I now have one so, HA HA HA!!
*
*
*
Lucy's POV

I slowly slump to the ground looking at my once rainbow colored kitten. I start sobbing when I see what the killer left;
Dear Pet,
This is what's going to happen to you when I find you. Watch your back!
~Bellatrix.

I sob and sob and sob,
I can't take this! I hate this!
This is your life, you have to take it.
But I don't want to! I want to be normal for once!
You're voldemorts daughter, you aren't allowed to be normal.

I cry and scream over everything cradleing my dead kitten I had only had for a year.
I sob over Iris, I scream over her.
I sob over Lily, I scream over her.
I sob over Ivy, I scream over her.
I sob over James, I scream over him.
I sob over Remus, I scream over him.
I sob over Peter, I scream over him.
I sob for the teachers.
I scream loudly over Voldemort, Bellatrix, my fathers Death eaters.
Last of all, I sob over Sirius, I scream over him.
"Why?!" I scream my voice getting scratchy. I scream and sob the whole night.
****************TIME LAPSE**********************
The sunrises. I didn't get any sleep at all that night. I stretch my arms over my head and slowly stand up stretching my achy legs. I quickly change into Jynx one again and trot off towards the school grounds.
Well, looks like I'll be staying here for a while.
Where else would you go? The streets? Because that worked out oh so well.
Oh, shut up.
Ha ha ha!!
You're loving this aren't you?
Yes! Very much so!
You do realize you're laughing over yourself? I mentally smirk.
0.o oh yeah...
I win!!
Oh really? By the way we are at Hogwarts. Very observant aren't we?
Oh, shut up.
I look up at the big castle and let out a foxy sigh (A/n ohmigosh when I write Foxy the word lady comes up!! LOL!)
I always end up back here don't I?
Seems that way.
I pad into Hogwarts softly making my way to the great hall, I wasn't hungry after las night so I wouldn't be eating.
I walk into the great hall and sit on the floor next to the Marauders. They notice me and give me a confused look. I yip getting everyone's attention and they all notice me. "Awwwww...." I hear a Hufflepuff girl say softly. I notice all the teachers smiling softly, I guess Headmaster Dumbledore told them it was me. Some girls come over and ask the guys if they can pet me.
"Yeah, sure." They answer absentmindly. The girls squeal and pet me lightly.
Yeah, this is still weird.
Definitely.
I notice the Marauders talking to Lily and Ivy and James wasn't winking at Lily.
"Ummm..... Girls? Could we talk to our..... Fox, for a moment?" Sirius asks them nervously. The girls nod and head over to their tables looking slightly upset they had to leave.
Padfoot, Prongs, Moony, Wormtail, Lily and Ivy stand up and head off in the direction of the common room.
They arrive up at the empty common room, putting a silencing charm on the room. Ivy slowly crouches down to my level and starts talking to me delicately,
"Hello Jynx...
Um... We have this friend you are named after... Well you are actually named after one side of her... See, well.....her real name is Lucy. Lucy has black hair and pale blue eyes. Whereas Jynx has golden blond hair and green cat like eyes. She told us one time that she loved black foxes just like you, so we were thinking.... Are- are you working for her or something? Because you seem a LOT smarter then the average fox."
Should I tell them?
They could get hurt.
But Hogwarts is safe... At least I think it is.
Remember what they did last time you told them you were just posing as someone?
Maybe this time will be different....?
I doubt it. See this is why you make such a easy target! You are to vulnerable!
Maybe? Please?
How much do you trust them?
With my life!
Are you sure you want to do this?
Yes!.... I think.....
Well, make up your mind they're waiting!
I trust them.
Well, go ahead and tell them!!

[]

[]

[]

[]

[]

[]

[]

[]

Alright guys, extra long chapter, I hope you liked the cliffhanger! I only do them because I love you guys!
And to keep you on your toes!
Anywho hopped you liked it! Especially __kitty__ and nightmarewolf67!
P.s. this chapter is 827 words!!