Chapter... The end

Third person's POV

It had been a couple of years since Lucy, Sirius, James, Remus, Lily, Ivy and Peter had graduated Hogwarts.
After they had all finished their seventh year they all joined the order of the phoenix, except Peter probably because he was never good at D.A.D.A. James and Lily where already married and Ivy and Remus where engaged Sirius and Lucy where only still dating, well for now.

Lucy's POV

Come to the clearing in the woods at 1:00. Wear something nice.
~Padfoot

I found this on the kitchen table of mine and Sirius's house (yes we live together.)
What is he planning??
Are you dumb?!
Ummm... No? What's going on?
I can't tell you!!
How do YOU keep secrets from YOURSELF?!
skill.

Well, it is 12:30 better go 'wear something nice'. I walk up the stairs slowly still wondering what in the world he was talking about.

I walk into myself and Sirius's room and go over to the walk in closet. I slowly take out a pretty red dress with a black ribbon tied around the waist.
Perfect.
I slip it on and zip it up. I also put on a pair of black ballet flats since I hat wearing heals. I leave my hair down in waves falling to my hips. I don't put on any makeup because the last time I did.... Well let's just say I'm very bad with mascara.

I check the time and find its now 12:50.
Well, better get going.
Oh!! This is so exciting!!
What?
What's going to happen!
Have I ever told myself that I suck? 'Cause I do.
Trust me. You'll understand soon.
How do you trust yourself about something that you don't even know about?
A lot of concentration.

I walk off in the direction of the woods clearing.
Sirius was there. In a middle of flowers. White Lillie's my favorites. What was going on???
"Glad you came." Sirius tells me.
"Well obviously I came! What did you expect me to do? Not come?" I reply playfully. I walk slowly over to him the Lillie's tickling my bare legs. As soon as I get over hesits on one knee and pulls out a small blue box.
Oh my god oh my god ohmygod!!

"Lucifer Maleficent who-cares-about-your-last name,
Now I don't have some long speech about this but know that I think about it I probably should have made one. Well, the point is...
Will you marry me?" He asks hope and love displayed in his eyes. I launch myself at him hugging him.
"Yes." I reply and kiss him.

You know, the strange thing is, I honestly never thought I would marry the famous Sirius Black Player of Hogwarts. Yet here I am engaged to Sirius Black. I can see Ivy and Lily's faces now.

The weird thing about love is that it happens slowly at first and then all at once. Kind of like falling asleep. And you know I never thought I would fall in love. Ever. Because of the whole 'being the daughter of the most evil wizard alive.' Thing. But here I am.

See it just proves my theory, All the best things are the most unexpected things. All the surprises in life are what makes being alive, well, fun. But the thing is you make mistakes, life didn't come with instructions, and guess what?

Even if it did I still wouldn't follow them.

Oh my god. That the most mushy gushy disgustingly lovey thing I've ever heard myself say. Yuck. I'm going to go throw up this feeling now.
The point is, I hope you liked my first book.
Yes, I will be writing more.
No, not about Lucy.
So I really hope you liked it and keep voting, commenting and reading!
Bye my dark followers!
~Redhood supreme ruler and master of all things living, dead and everything in between.