37. Later in Day 5

Y'all I've officially run out of good title chapters lmao. Also we might have a little situation

Third person POV
The band is finally working on their set list for tomorrow and are having some conflict on two specific songs. Alex and Reggie are sitting on the couch while Luke is laying on the floor cause he's Luke and Julie is sitting at her keyboard. Their all arguing about the two songs.

Julie and Luke : Alex no

Alex : but why not? Sure they're songs about heartbreak but they're still good and very reliable. Isn't that what our music is about?

Reg : yeah I've only heard a tiny piece of Julies song but it's really good so why not?

Luke : BECAUSE IT HURTS IS GUYS AND THEYRE PRIVATE SONGS!

Everyone except Luke flinches especially Reg cause well you know why. Julies eyes widen and she starts to walk towards him but backs off. Alex sees this and goes to Luke instead understanding. Alex goes up to Luke and puts his hands on his shoulders and picks Luke's head up. Alex gives him a sincerer smile.

Alex : Luke buddy it's okay just relax we won't do the songs if their private we understand.

Luke sighs and smiles at Alex

Luke : okay thx Alex and sorry guys I didn't mean to lash out

Reggie: it's alright Luke we get it

Julie : all forgiven

Alex : Just hang in there dude

Alex kisses the top of Luke's forehead and goes back to the couch. Reggies and Luke's eyes widen and Julie and Alex smirk at each other and both sing...

Alex and Julie : What? It's totally PLATONIC!!!

(Iykyk)

Reggie : what does platonic mean again?

Alex : oh Reginald you young soul

Reggie : Hey!

Jules : What's with all the bickering you two?

Reg : We've been bored since Flynn's out of town and Alex and Willie broke up

Alex ; Dude?! What the fuck?!

Alex hits Reggie in the arm and makes a well shit I'm fucked face. He looks back at Julie and she's baffled.

Julie : wait what?! Why haven't you told me?! Did he break your heart ILL MURDER HIM I KNOW WHERE HE LIVES

Alex : Woah woah simmer down Jason your not killing anyone. It was mutual we thought we needed some space cause things just weren't working out I guess.

Julie : awe I'm sorry Alex

Julie gets up and hugs Alex and Alex smiles.

Alex : it's alright I actually need to tell you something in private

Julie : oh okay be right back guys

Alex and Julie head into the house and into Julies room. Julie plops on her bed while Alex shuts the door.

Julie : Alright what's up Yee old brother of mine

Alex : um so we might have an issue

Julie : okay???

Alex : I might have a crush on Reggie

Julie:WHAT? But he's

Alex : our brother I know but like I don't know it just happened I guess