31. The Fcked up side of Him (The prom part 3)

Third person POV
After 10 minutes of hard core drugs and alcohol being stuffed down his throat , Luke is woken up by water being pour on his face.

Rick : Mornin Lucas

Luke : The fuck do you want asshole

Tyler : ooo feisty boy is back

When Luke has beers he tends to be more emotional and sensitive. However  , Rick and Tyler made this mysterious combination of illegal drugs and alcohol that created the complete opposite. They always gave Luke this stuff to make him angrier and more feared to be able to get away with anything they wanted  to.

Tyler : how about we sneak into that little principals car and idk burn it or smash it to bits just for the he'll of it Lucas

Luke : STOP FUCKING CALLING NE THAT

Luke smashes Tyler against the lockers so hard that there's dents on them.

Rick : think it worked?

Tyler : ya think? That shit always works

Rick : come on Luke it's hulk time

That's the term Rick used whenever they got Luke in whatever drugs they had him on. He called it Hulk time because when Luke is this angry because of the drugs he can't control his strength hence the denying of lockers.

Luke : Hand me the mallet you sick bastards

Tyler : Yes our boy is back!

Rick : Let's go Lucas

They all head outside to find the principals car while Julie is still inside waiting for Luke who hasn't returned for 30 minutes.

Julies POV

Okay it's been half an hour and I heard some loud noises and yelling from the hallway so ima go see what's happening. When I get outside I see an empty room. I didn't have a good feeling bout those two boys and that feeling doesn't become any better when is see rope and a paper bag with something inside of it on the floor.

I pick up the paper bag and open it to find an orange bottle with half a label on it that reads

Caution ⚠️ these drugs can result in bad side effects such as heavy rage , uncontrollable strength and other forms of mood swings. Drug should not be consumed no more then one pill at a time.

I look back at the bottle and it's completely empty. Oh no Luke. They had to of given him these I have to find him. Just as I think that I hear yelling outside

??? : COME ON LUCAS DONT BE A PUSSY

LUKE!! I admittedly take off my heels race outside to find those guys from before yelling at Luke and Luke looking more angry then I've ever seen him with a mallet in his hand next to the principals car.

Me : LUKE STOP

He turns his head at the sound of my voice and I could see the uncontrollable fury in his eyes.

Luke : STAY OUT IF THIS JULIE

I haven't heard him call me Julie in a long time it kind of scared me

Me : Luke I know they gave you drugs and that's why you were always in trouble before we met again but look at me it's not worth it you can fight this I know you can.

His eyes filled of fury fade and instead turn into eyes filled with regret. I guess this is the other side effects the bottle was talking about.

Luke : Don't you understand I have to do this I have no choice?! They remind me of my parents and the stress I have running through my veins?! I jUst WANNA FCKING SNAP!!!