18 . One month later

Julie's POV
It has been a full month since the party. I still haven't talked to Flynn and I still haven't slept in my bedroom since then. I told Dad and we sat there hugging and crying in each other's arms. Justin went to prison and is staying there for a year since we had plenty of proof that he did this to me. Anyway I'm still scared to go back to my room and since that night at the party I've been having a lot of panic attacks but the boys always find a way to calm me. I've calmed down enough that I can feel safe again in Luke's touch but he still asks for consent no matter what he does which is the best thing he can do. The boys and I are currently chilling in the garage. Suddenly I got an idea

Me : Hey guys?

Reg : What what what's wrong?! Are you okay Julie

Luke : Baby are you okay is anything wrong?

Alex : what do you need? Blankets? Pillows? Food? Anything at all Jules

The boys have been worried about me so much this past month which I love most about them but sometimes it's a little annoying just a bit.

Me : Relax boys I'm fine at the moment I was just wondering if we could book another gig

They all looked at each other and Luke sat on the floor in front of me looking up at me with his big adorable puppy eyes.

Luke : Are you sure your up for that Princess? I wouldn't want you to get stressed out to much especially after what happened...what if you have a pain attack? What if your PTSD kicks in what if what if-

Like I said Lukeys been really worried about me lately he doesn't want me to feel unsafe which is amazing but I wanted him to shut so I did something that I haven't done in over a month. I muted him with me smashing my lips into his. He got the message and we started making our for a good 2 minutes or so. I felt the tingle in my spine and the fireworks in my stomach that I used to get whenever I was kissing lukey. I guess I didn't realize how much I missed it. All good things come to an end tho right?

When we broke apart and started panting from not being able to breathe for a while , when exchanged smiles and blushes at each other. But then I had a flashback to that night and I started shaking and sweating and my heart began to beat out of my chest. I fell to the ground not being able to stand anymore and curled up into a ball tugging at my hair.

Luke's started rubbing my back while Reg and Alex rushed over to me I wanted to speak but I couldn't. This panic attack was one of the bad ones.

Alex : Jules focus on my breathing can you do that?

Me : I-I ca- breath-breathe

Reg : it's alright just focus on Alex's breathe and look right at us

Reg took my hand and it on his chest so I could feel his heart beat while I looked at Alex trying to mimic his breathing. Luke was grasping my free hand to let me squeeze it til my hearts content while he rubbed my back. After about 10 minutes it ended and I let go of the boys.

Me : Thank you boys

The boys : Anything for you Jules

(Oh and Luke started letting the boys use Jules as my nickname since he called me princess now. But I still the only one who calls him Lukey.)

Just then we all heard a knock at the door. Not only have the boys been worried they've also been very protective. Luke wrapped his arms around me keeping my head close to his chest while Reg and Alex seriously walked to the doors. They cracked open the door and started speaking to whoever was there. I almost immediately knew who it was by the disgust in the boys tones.

Alex : she doesn't want to see you

Reg : frantically none of us do

Flynn : you guys promised a few weeks and I gave y'all a month please let me talk to Jules and you Reg as well.

Reg : okay first of all who the f told you you could use her nickname from us? And second only if Jules wants to talk to you then I will if not then goodbye

Snap.

Flynn : Julie? Can I please talk to you please?

I looked up at Luke for some advice and he shrugged

Luke : it's all your call princess. Whatever you decide I will stand by you.

He looked at me as to ask for permission for whatever he was gunna do next. I nodded and he leaned down to kiss me in the forehead before he let me go. I walked up to the door standing in between my two sweet bodyguards giving me the okay. Alex went back inside as Reg and I stood together hand in hand as we waited for what Flynn had to say.
And then after a minute or two of silence, Flynn opened her mouth to speak.

That's all hope by it enjoyed! What do y'all think she's gunna say? Will Reggie and Julie forgive her? I don't know only one way to find out!

Til Next time!
- Peyton 💖