16.The Night She'll Never Forget Part 2

Warning ⚠️ this chapter has a lot of serious content. If you are not comfortable with reading then I suggest skipping this chapter. I wanted to make this to bring awareness that stuff like this actually happens sadly. Oh with the tissues and the chapter. Here we go.

Luke's POV
I gave Jules a kiss on the cheek and left to go find her some water. As I was walking through the crowd I saw Alex trying to get hm off the table as Reg was break dancing. These idiots I can't . Anyway I finally found the water bottles and pick one up. I opened it as smelled it to make sure no alcohol was in it. Yes I'm aware that I used to party and drink and get high til my life's content by not anymore. Once I met Jules she showed me a better way of living and I became smarter and nicer when she came into my life.

I began walking back to wear I left Jules when I noticed she wasn't there. I just assumed that she went to the bathroom and she'll be right back so I'll just sit on the couch and wait for my princess to come out.

Little did he know she wasn't in the bathroom at all. The poor thing

Julies POV
I woke up feeling slightly light headed after whatever was in that drink. I gave my eyes a minute to adjust and when I tried to stretch I noticed that my arms and legs were tied up on a bed. I looked around the room confused and scared and felt cold like I was in a basement or something. I then see two black figures stepping closer to me.

Me : hello! Who there? Can someone help me!

??? : no one can help you Julie after what you and your fling did to me.

I recognized the voice and I was beyond shocked and terrified.

Me : NICK!!! What are you doing LET ME GO! THIS ISNT LIKE YOU!!

Nick : shut up slut

Wham!

He hit me dead across the face. He was drunk. I could tell before and could tell now in his voice. He was always an angry drinker but never this bad.

Nick : You and your fling have beaten me for the last time now you will pay for it and soon he will too.

Wham!

He punched me causing me to have a black eye. I couldn't speak I was frozen from fear. Who's the other person ? What will they do to me? I need Luke!

Nick : bye slut have fun with Justin

As soon as he said that he left the room leaving me with Justin. Justin was known for getting girls pregnant against their will and leaving them afterward. I don't want that not at all

Me : Justin please don't I don't want this no

Justin : oh please you wear that to a party and say you don't want me to take advantage of you. You want this You were asking for it

Me : NO PLEASE

He didn't say anything all he did was start rubbing up my legs making me very uncomfortable. Was this my fault? Did I deserve this? He started to try and pull down my skirt but I moving so he couldn't

Justin : oh feisty are we? Well I like that

He smacked the side of my thigh makin on me jump. I was close to tears at this point. I needed to figure out what I'm going to do before it's too late.
He then ripped my shirt open scaring me . I don't have enough time he's still touching me on places I do t want his hands. I need Luke now

Me : Siri call Luke now

Justin : what did you say

Me : Um

Luke : hey princess where are you

Me : LUKE HELP IM IN THE BASEMENT HELP QUICK PLEASE

Luke : what?! I'm COMING NOW

Justin : she's fine having a great almost getting pregnant

Luke : IMA BEAT YOU JUSTING GET THE HELL OFF HER

Me : HURRY

Justin hun up the phone and turn towards me

Justin : baby you should've have done that you've been bad now you have to pay

He keeps getting closer and closer. Please Luke hurry. By now it's too late
(You can tell what's happening now) I feel numb like I've lost hope

Luke's POV
I ran all over the place grabbing t he boys in a flash of panic

Alex : dude what wrong?!

Me : JULIES GETTING RAPED IN THE BASEMENT

The boys : OH HELL NO

We all ran down to the basement trying to find any sound but then

Jules : STOP PLEASE STOP HELP LUKE!!!

I found the door and busy it open with my foot. I look up seeing Justin practically naked on top of Jules and a fury took over mine and the boys body's. As Alex went over to Jules to cover her up Reggie and I pulled Justin off her and started beating the shit out of him.

Me : WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! STAY AWAY FRON MY FUTURE WIFE!!!

Reg and clock him in the shins hard one more time before throwing him outside the room and shutting the door. I look over at Alex and Jules and she looks emotionless and empty.

Alex's POV
While Reg and Luke were beating Justin I slowly walked over to Julie. She had bruises everywhere and a large black eye. I could see the pain in her eyes and she just stared at the wall across from her. She was broken. Luckily because Reg always spills stuff on himself , I already had a large tshirt in my bag and got it out. I tapped on Julies shoulder and she flinch hard. I guess after what just happened she can't stand touch at the moment.

Me : Jules here's a tshirt you can put on  after I untie you.

Julie nodded as I untied her. She then put the shirt on and it covered almost her entire body. Once I completely freed her she tucked her knees into her chest and I could see tears running down her cheeks. However she wasn't crying , she was empty with water dripping down her face. At that moment I wanted to hug her but I decided against it since she doesn't seem up for physical touch. I don't know how she will ever come back from this and the human being she was is not the same as who it is now.

I cried while writing this however it's not the end. Either tomorrow or next week will be the last part but until next time

-Peyton 💖