17. Part 3 (Last part)

Luke's POV
I look at my girlfriend with her legs tucked into her chest and tears rushing down her face. My heart hurt seeing her like this. god THIS IS ALL MY FAULT!!! How could I leave her alone?! How could I make her come here?! How could I?!
I snap back into reality and start approaching Jules. I'm gunna talk to her in a small soft calm voice.

Me : Jules?

No answer. I sat down next to her staring at her. She didn't look at me all she did was stare down at the floor breathing heavy.

Me : Princess I'm - I'm so so sorry I didn't get here sooner

Tears are going down my face now. I tried to take her hand and she flinched putting a crack in heart. As soon as I started holding her hand I could see her start to calm down.

Jules : I-it's not your fault you guys managed to get here before it was really too late. It's not your fault it's mine

Me : Princess look at me

She stares down at my shirt not making eye contact with me but I'll take it.

Me : this is NOT your fault. It's THATS bastards fault. You didn't deserve this and you did not cause this to happen. Ima kill Flynn for making you come here. If you didn't come this would've happened.

I could feel the anger rising again in me. I knew I should've let her go to this stupid party. I guess she noticed my grip tightening in my hair tugging on it because she let go of my hand and put her hand on my face. She made eye contact with me with red puffy eyes and a small smile.

Me : come on let's take you home let's go guys

Jules and I got up from the bed and we all leave the room and back up to party. I kept Jules close to my chest making sure no one comes near her. Suddenly Flynn came out of the crowd clearly wasted. The boys and I all gave her a death glare with her returning a confused look.

Flynn : what are y'all looking at me like that?

I was about to speak when Reggie talked over me.

Reg : You made Jules come here by force and you left her to party. And in return she got beaten and raped. We're done Flynn. My sister comes first.

Flynn : Reggie , Julie , I-

Alex : Flynn don't!

Me : We're leaving now Jules needs to get home now

Reggie: and if I were you I would not contact her for a least a week

Alex : and don't even try coming to the house. She will be sleeping in the garage with us and the doors will be blocked by me and Reg. Got it?

Flynn : Y-yeah I get it see ya around

Reggie : Goodbye Flynn

Flynn : Bye I guess

The Garage
The whole way home Jules was tucked in my chest in the back seat. Every time I would try to move in a different place to readjust she would flinch and start shaking. Each time she did that another tear dripped down our cheeks.

We got back to the garage and I carried Jules bridal style into the garage since she was sleeping. I gently placed her down on the couch and the boys went to get her some food leaving us alone. Normally I would play with her hair but I didn't want to scare her so I just sat next to her doodling in my notebook. Suddenly I heard a noise.

Jules : Lukey?

Me : What's a matter baby?

Jules : thank you