35. Day 3 of week before Goodbyes

Julie's POV
Okay this is really happening. Luke's going away and we're broken up earlier then we planned woooo 😒. We thought that if we broke up on Sunday then we would have the rest of the week to get used to not being together. I'm a mess but have to get used to it at some point. He's leaves next Friday afternoon so we have one week to spend as much time with him as possible.

Reggies POV
Okay I have a plan to keep Juke alive during Luke's rehab and I really hoping this works. So basically we're having sorta of like a goodbye gig as a way of letting the fans know that the band is splitting up for a bit. We still haven't quite figured out the set list yet but little do Luke and Jules know I have a song up my sleeve that should get them both back in la la land and show them that what they're doing to each other is how do I put this nicely oh yeah ...

FUCKING STUPID

Look I get the whole luke and rehab thing but that shouldn't mean the end of juke. They've been crushing on each other (without admitting it) since we were kids. I just hope this week runs smoothly and happily before the big back together every Romantic comedy ending ever had. Alex got me addicted to romcoms hehe. I also do a few little tricks throughout the week

Third person POV
Monday
Everyone's in the garage playing board games and singing awful Karaoke together. Julie and Alex are sitting on one end of the table while Reg and Luke are on the other. Although they try to hide it , Alex can see the looks Julie and Luke keep giving each other. They're heart broken but trying really hard to cover it up but nothing gets past Alex. However in order to keep the at least decent energy in the room alive Alex decides not to say anything just yet. Now they're are playing uno and Reggie just put down a blank card that was going to Luke. (if you ever played undo it's the card that you can make ur own rules on) Reggie looked at the card then at Luke and back to the card and smirked.

Luke : oh shit alright what do you want from me? Pick up 20 cards? I already have like half the deck in my hand but sure why not add more? Or am I going to have to wax my armpits or something?

Reggie : no Lukey Patterson none of that I have another idea for this little card of yours

Luke : Alright just get it over with

Luke rolls his eyes as Reggie takes out his phone to pull up his camera for recording later

Reg : the dare is you have to sing to Julie a beautiful love song. Hmmm the one that you wrote for her a couple weeks before prom.

Luke : Regggggg

Reg : shush now get up and dance

Julie : Reg why it's gunna be awkward especially with the fact that we're officially breaking up in 6 days?!

Luke (mumbling) : we're basically already broken up since you won't look at me or sit near me

Reg : Guys just do it for me 🥺

Luke and Julie couldn't say no to Reggies sad face and he knew that. So the two walked over to the front of the garage and Luke sat Julie down on his couch while he stood in front of her with the piano moved to the center of the room. He decided he didn't want to use his guitar today

Luke internally : what am I doing?  We're through so why is Reggie trying to put me through more pain then I already feel. I don't know how I feel about this. But what I do know is I always but all my heart into my performances so that's what's doing.