6. Flashback

(I wanted to add more detail in when they knew each other and to give some ideas on how they will remember. So for the flashback I will be using this font Enjoy!)

The boys and Julie became really good friends and always hung out with each other. Luke still had a crush on Julie but he still didn't want to admit it. Reggie and Alex knew even though he didn't tell them they just had a feeling. Julie cared about Reggie and Alex like they were her brothers but she had a closer bond with Luke.
One day in Third grade was friendship day and Luke asked Julie to go under the rock wall with him while they were at recess
Julie : why are we here Lukey?
Luke : I wanted to give you something but first let's write only names on the back of the wall.
Julie : But won't we get in trouble?
Luke : No they never look under here we have to leave our legacy behind Jules come on.
Julie loved it when he called her Jules so she caved
Julie : Okay Lukey
They wrote on the rock wall , "Lukey Patterson and Jules Molina" the nicknames that they only used for each other.
Afterwards Luke tapped on her shoulder while biting his lip in excitement.
Luke : Jules since it's friendship I wanna to get you something. I used all my birthday money on it because that's how special you are to me.
Julie : Awe thank you Lukey
Luke hands her a small bag and when she opens it she was in tears
Luke : what's the matter do you not like it??
Julie : no Lukey it's beautiful I love it

Julie : Awe thank you LukeyLuke hands her a small bag and when she opens it she was in tearsLuke : what's the matter do you not like it??Julie : no Lukey it's beautiful I love it

Julie : I got something for you too Lukey.
Luke : you didn't have to Jules
Julie : shush and just open it
Julie gives Luke a box and he opens it and gives her a big goofy smile
Luke : thank you Jules I LOVE IT

 Luke : you didn't have to JulesJulie : shush and just open itJulie gives Luke a box and he opens it and gives her a big goofy smileLuke : thank you Jules I LOVE IT

They both hug and put on each other's gifts and Walked out from under the rock wall.
Flashback ends

Present time
Narrators POV
What a great friendship maybe even small puppy love. They obviously had so many memories together. How could they have possibly forgotten each other?! Well my friends it's quite simple. When the group reached Middle School and the boys made the band , they stopped focusing on anything else. Not school , not rules and not Julie. After a while of never seeing them Julie moved on and found Flynn , Carrie and Willie. Now with their separate lives and clicks they never saw one another making them forget about all the wonder times they had. Even though they forgot one another their moments together still linger somewhere. Also remember the Alleyway in the previous chapter? Well the reason Luke was always there was not just when he ran away he was always there since middle school. Why you may ask? Well the  answer is simple ...... scroll to find it and you'll never guess.

Closer....

Little further....

Well you have to keep reading to find out! Haha I'm horrible aren't I? Anyway have and good day and Enjoy the rest of the book coming soon

Also I know I got a lot of chapters out today but that's just because my ideas kept running through my head so I wanna to publish them before I forgot but this is the last chapter for today I swear.