1. The beginning

(Some things will be misspelled on purpose for this first chapter since they are little kids)
Julies POV
I am so nervous for my first day in first grade but also really excited! I choosed my purple music note dress to wear to school and I hopped down stairs to see daddy and mommy in the kitchen.
Julie : Daddy , Mommy WE GOTTA GO!
Rose : okay sweetie we're going come on Ray.
Ray : alright alright
Time Jump to when Julie is at school
Julie : BYE LOVE YOU
Parents : LOVE YOU TOO
I'm really scared now that momma and daddy are gone so I just want to stay quiet for the day. As I sat down I looked up and noticed three boys. One with a pink sweatshirt , one with a red flannel and one with cut off sleeves which I thought was funny but I didn't say anything. Hmm I wonder who they are?
Luke's POV
(The boys are human in this btw)
Today was mine , Reggies and Alex's first day at school and we were stoked! I brought my new coloring books to show the boys while we were in play time.
Luke : hey guys check out my new coloring books!
Reggie : WOW that's awesome!
Alex : Wow
Luke : Thanks guys I really wanna get to-
I stop talking for a second and look at the corner of the room. There was this little girl all by herself with pretty brown curly hair. I wanted to go up to the pretty girl.
Luke : uh guys I'll be right back
I walked over to the pretty girl with my coloring books and a big smile showing my teeth.
Luke : Hi I'm Luke
She didn't say anything
Luke : um I saw you were alone and I wanted to come see if you were okay
I can seent the smile on her face as she looked up. She had really pretty brown eyes too.
Julie : That's nice of you I'm Julie!
Even her name was pretty
Luke : Hi Julie I'm gunna call you Jules for short! Do u want to color with me in my really cool coloring books?
Julie : sure Lukie I would love to
She gave me a nickname!!! Yay!! We were coloring together when I stopped and looked up at her
Luke : Um Jules can we be best friends?
Julie : Of course Lukey
She started bouncing up and down when I heard the boys from behind me
Reggie : I thought we were your best friends :(
Alex : Yeah what about us
Luke : WE CAN ALL BE FRIENDS I say jumping up and down
Everyone nods and after a little school was almost over. As Jules went to go get her backpack the boys dragged me to a corner. Smiles were creeping on their lips
The boys : You have a crush on Julie haha
I pout
Luke : NO she just needed a friend that's all
The boys shook their heads and looked at each other. I looked back at Jules and smile. She's so pretty I will never forget her she will be my future wife.

Time Skip
The boys and Julie stayed friends until Middle School where they went their separate ways and eventually forgot about each other. The boys formed a band called Sunset Curve and became very popular. Reggie and Luke became players and they all were bad boys would who go to parties and break the rules. Julie made two friends Carrie and Flynn and she remained a good girl throughout the whole time. Will they join again? Who knows?
Until next time