💥The prison brake💥

Rhea, Blaize and Charlotte bound through the geyser field. Daemon had carried them from the Soils to the Breezes in the space of two hours. They had paused at a river so he could have a drink but continued soon after.

"What's the plan Charlotte!?"
Shouts Rhea over the sounds of snapping branches and the howl of wind.

"I'll go in and get them with Blaize, and Rhea I want you to keep lookout."
Charlotte says not turning round so she could keep her eyes on the path ahead.

"Lookout? Why do I have to be lookout?"
She asks.

"Lookout is the most important role, you and Daemon will have to be ready to get us out of there quickly."
Says Blaize, she and Charlotte both hated people who tried to question the plan.

"You leaving me with him?"
Rhea bellows, she had plucked up enough courage to sit on it, and now they wanted her to be alone with it?

"No thank you, I choose life."
She says folding her arms.

"Stop being stubborn and stick to the plan."
Finally Charlotte says, tired of her wining.

"Fine, but you owe me."

"Sure whatever."
Ends Blaize, tired of all the talk.

Daemon comes to a slow stop amongst some thick trees.

"Are we here Daemon?"
Charlotte asks stroking his ears.

He grunts and drops down so the three girls can dismount. Rhea waves them of and stands as far away from the bear -who is currently grooming himself- as she can. Blaize and Charlotte slip through the trees and peer at a golden gate with a group of soldiers in a mixture of two uniforms.

"Is they Scorpio soldiers?"
Asks Blaize.

"It appears so, the Libra's must have turned."
Says Charlotte, it was always devastating when a sign was turned to the enemy. And to see them alongside each other, was heartbreaking.

The group marches inside and Charlotte pulls a cloak coloured deep brown with swirls of lighter shades over her and Blaize does the same with a matching one but in green. They slip in through the open gate and run to a small building with an open front selling flowers of all types. Running behind it, they weave unseen through the building before reaching the palace. The clamber over the fence and run for an open window. The check for guards before jumping inside and crouching down.

"Where are they being held?"
Asks Blaize, her eyes darting around.

"I imagine they are in the dungeon, if there is one, I mean there must be, all castles have dungeons right?"
Says Charlotte her words full of self doubt.

"Most of them do yes, I assume this one is no different."
Says Blaize, smiling at her friend to ease her conscience.

"Let's go."
Charlotte leads them through the halls, searching every corridor for stairs leading downwards.

Finally, after nearly getting caught by some guards talking about how beautiful Tara was, they manage to find a dark cold stair way that leads down to the lower levels of the castle. They sneak down, making sure there are no soldiers on watch, thankfully for them. There shoes hit the floor sending echoes around. They look through all the cells and finally in the last one here whispers.

"Maybe Charlotte doesn't want to save an arrogant bum such as yourself."
Hisses the familiar voice of Anya.

"Maybe I don't want to be saved."
Ajax hisses back.