🗺The search🗺

We begin with the air signs, this party consists of Sam,Anya and Ajax. They had decided to meat at the gizers . A place in the air sign realm that shot warm air up into the air. It was a very popular place to visit. The twins arrived first and sat down on some rocks on the outside. Ajax was deep in thought while his sister paced around. What he was thinking about? Charlotte. As much as he wanted to, he couldn't get her out of his head. Her stupid giggle replayed in his mind, her final words confused him, mi querido. What did that mean? Probably something rude like 'Dumb ass' or 'Imbecile'. God he really should have paid attention in his Spanish lessons.

"Hey Anya."
He asks.

"What?"
She asks, annoyed that he had interrupted her pacing.

"What does, mi querido mean?"
Anya stops and looks at him.

"Why do you want to know?"
She asks.

"Well Charlotte called me it right after she said she hated me, I just want to know what it mean."
Anya laughs, she knew what it meant, but wasn't about to tell her brother.

"What's so funny."
He asks.

"You should have paid attention in Spanish brother."

"Just tell me."

"You know what, I don't think I will."
She says laughing some more.

Ajax rolls his eyes and goes back into his deep thought. Sam bursts into the gizer field carrying a large pile of books. The twins look confused but laugh a little and this sight. Sam drops to the floor -along with the books-panting.

"Sorry-I'm-late."
They say.

"Don't worry, your here now and that's the important thing."
Anya says.

Ajax picks up one of the books.

"What are these."

"I couldn't remember which book had the major clue in, so I brought them all."

Ajax flicks to a page and begins to read.

"Which zodiac is the best kisser...Gemini."
He lets out a furious smile before turning to the next page. Sam quickly grabs it before he can read any more.

"Wrong book."
Sam says blushing with embarrassment.

They rifle through the pile of books and pick out a blue hard back one. They flick through to a page and read it out loud."

"The map can be found where the scale is balanced."
Sam reads aloud.

They all fall silent. Ajax takes a sharp breath and looks around.

"Libra."

"What?"

"Where the scale is balanced, and what is the Libra's symbol?"

"A scale."
Realises Sam.

"So, the map is somewhere within the Libras clan."
Anya says.

"But no one haas heard from the Libras in years, for all we know they could be, dead."
Sam says hushing their voice when they say dead.

"If they were dead we would have heard about it by now, the Scorpios would have lauded this over by now."
Anya states a fact they all knew was true.

"So why haven't we heard from them?"

"Because we didn't have a pen."

Everyone turns their heads quickly to the sound of the voice.

"Who are you?"
They all ask. Standing before them is a dark skinned, frizzy haired girl. She is wearing a light blue dress, it hand just a over her knees. It frills out and is held in place by a matching corset. Her Hazel eyes scan over everyone, committing to memory everything about the appearances. She speaks with poise and class.

"I'm Tara. Leader of the Libra's."
She smiles.

"Pleasure to finally meet you."

I picture her like this ⬇️⬇️
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

I picture her like this ⬇️⬇️— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

What's your favourite Disney princess?