🍃The begining🍃

This is the beginning of our story. It starts in the Aquarius clan. Sam is dressed in a multi coloured dress with a corset over the top. They are lead down, the cool breeze brushing their shoulder length hair. Between their delicate fingers they twirl a small blade. It is encrusted with a blue gem, the Signs traditional colour. Their purple eyes shimmered in the morning sun.

"Uh-Mx?"

"Yes?"

They said not sitting up.

"We have an Urgent letter."

"Who from?"

They say sounding very unenthusiastic.

"it's from Charlotte, the leader of the Virgo clan."

They sit up and turn quickly.

"Give it to me."

The young messenger girl passes them the piece of paper neatly folded, a brown wax stamp keeping it closed with ♍️ printed on its front. Sam gently opens it and reads the delicate, organised had writing.

Dear Sam, leader of Aquarius,
I hope this letter finds you well, as you know, the annual ball the Scorpios throw every year to sign another year of peace is approaching. And once again as you know, our people and us have to choose a person to attended. I have a plan, a way to start the on coming rebellion we both know and hope for, but I will need to tell you in person, this sought of thing, in the wrong hands could ruin all hope of my idea ever happening. I wish to meet Friday, 17th of July at the pink lagoon, to discuss. Bring yourself and two others as I will do the same, my greatest wishes and the hope to see you soon.

Yours truly, Charlotte, leader of The Virgos.

Sam drops the letter standing quickly.

"Good news Mx?"

"Very good news, fetch me my sword, and Ben."
They run off quickly the now flustered messenger following behind.

Sam bursts into their large hut at the centre of the town which belonged to them. Tapestry's of water jugs and leaves. They dive into a chest at the base of their bed and pull out a small diary. They flick through and find that the date today was Friday, 17th of July.

"Shit."

They exclaim and they throw it back down and run over to a small separate room. They re emerge wearing their usual grey armour with their hair still messy as ever.

A woman with long blonde hair stand dressed in matching armour. Her brown eyes smile at Sam.

"I heard we had a response from Charlotte"

She says adjusting her cuffs and then tending to the bridle on her horse.

"Indeed we did Julie."

Julie and Sam had been friends since they where very young. Julie had beaten up a group of children who made fun of Sam, that's how they became friends. Alongside Ben. He was the geeky one of the trio, and clearly Sam had picked these other two to join them on their journey. Ben runs up, clumsily carrying his sword, it every so often falling from his grasp. The two giggle at this sight.

"Wait!"

Ben pants.

"Don't-leave-without-me."

He breaths heavily bending over his knees dropping his swords and multiple bags to the floor.

"We weren't planning on Benny boy."

Giggles Julie, she had always called him this, he protested every time, but he secretly liked it.

"I told you-not to call me that."

He says finally standing up. His short hair had been tousled by his running. He picked his glasses up from his nose which brought his blue twinkling eyes into view. Sam was captivated by them, they always had been.

"Hey Ben, did no one mention we only have five hours to make it to the pink lagoon? We're kind of on a deadline."

They had always been a little mean to Ben, they always had been because they never really knew how to flirt, this brought Julie joy to observe.

"I couldn't find my glasses."

Ben says reassuring himself by pushing them back over his nose.

"C'mon you two, let's get a move on."

Julie says swinging herself onto her horse. Sam and Ben doing the same keeping eye contact for a few second longer before. Sam gallops forward towards the gates out of their home.

The pink lagoon was a secret place the Scorpios didn't know about. It was only accessed by a tunnel system under ground that connected the Fire, Water, Air and Earth lands of Their World named Zodia. The lagoon itself got its name due to the pink waterfall that trickled down. The cavern underground's age was unknown, it was the designated meeting place for all the zodiacs.

As the trio galloped on, they slowed as the entered the sloped forrest.

"Are you sure we should be going, I mean, what if they, kill us."
Says Ben, the panic in his voice visible from his voice cracks.

"Virgos have been our allies for as long as I can remember, they wouldn't jeopardise the end of the Scorpios by killing the treaty, they are wiser than that."

Says Sam defensively, the treaty had been one of the greatest achievements of the Aquarius and Sam didn't like to hear people questioning the Virgos loyalty.

"Besides."
Begins Julie Everyone turning to her.

"The Virgos would waist their blades on pointless deaths such as ours."

Ben widens his eyes and looks down Julies comment not calming his nerves.

"Julie!"
Chants Sam causing a smile to erupt on Julies face.

"I'm kidding. Sought of."
She says as Ben gulps.

Sam roles their eyes and pulls the reigns of their horse. The others follow them once again as the darkness of the forest raps around them.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

What's your favourite animal?