🗝The prison cell🗝

Ajax, Anya and Sam all sat in a small cell. Ajax rests his shoulders on his knees and Sam is twiddling their thumbs. Anya is stood shaking and shouting at the bared door.

"LET US OUT, WE DESERVE BETTER THAN THIS!"
She yells down the corridor a guard appears wearing a Libra uniform.

"Hold your younger girlie..."
He begins, holding his knife to her face slowly.

"Before I cut it out."
He smirks as Anya scowls and walks away to sit next to Sam.

The guard disappears and they all sit in silence. The musty smelling cell was gloomy and the only light was a single window.

"At least we found the map."
Says Sam trying to keep this murky atmosphere as positive as possible.

"But we are also stuck in a cell."
Says Anya folding her arms.

"They can't keep us in here forever."
Says Sam, they look around at everyone's faces.

"Can they?"

The room goes silent again. Ajax looks around and reaches into his pocket pulling out the piece of paper he had scribbled on earlier. He pulls out a small pencil and begins writing.

"What are you doing?"
Asks his sister.

"I'm getting us out of here."
He says quietly so no guard could here.

He folds the paper and walks over to the small window, he lets out a high pitched whistle and waits. He pauses and breaths in. He whistles again and a ear piercing shriek is heard from the distance. The other two walk over to either side of Ajax. An eagle with a golden tag tied to its ankle flew into view, it swerved across the buildings roves and dived in and out of the trees. It came to rest on the windowsill and chirped merrily.

"A messenger bird?"
Says Sam, questioning Ajax's plan.

"Exactly."
He checks over his shoulder and ties his note too the birds leg. He strokes the birds feathers that ruffle it's neck it tweets with joy.

"Take this to Charlotte."
He says he voice lowing to a quiet speech.

The bird nods and chirps before flying of back out of sight.

"Why her?"
Asks Anya a smirk on her face.

"Because, I can't wait to rub it in her face that I found the map first."
He says everyone looks at him.

"We."
He says rubbing the back of his neck before sitting down and stretching out his legs.

"And now we wait."
He announces.

"And how do you know Charlotte will come?"
Asks Sam, she knew that Charlotte most likely would, but she still wondered what made Ajax think this.

"Because she's a sensible girl."
He says, smirking.

"You keep telling yourself that brother, or should I say, mi querido."
Replies Anya, taunt in her tone of voice.

"Jokes on you, I don't know what that means."
Responds Ajax, his smile spreads.

Sam and Anya roll their eyes and laugh.

"Your brother is very cocky."
Begins Sam, whispering as so Ajax couldn't hear.

"If I were Charlotte, I wouldn't save him either."
They finish.

"I'm not sure why he chose her of all people, after the meeting the other night they have both hated each other."
Giggles Anya.

"Why?"
Asks Sam.

"I think it's because the both of them are too similar for each other's good."
Ends Anya giggling again.