⭐️The End⭐️

Charlotte coughs, her eyes opening as she does so. To her left is Terran and Blaize. To her right is Violet and Rhea. All of them alive.

To the opposite side of what remained of the palace the twins, Sam and Tara all sit up, their faces covered in scratches and bruises, blood trickles from Sam's eye, and Tara gaps for air, clutching her chest.

To the right, Calida sits up blowing on her hands, she looks over at Alvaro and shakes him awake, he jolts up and looks around.

And to the left. Daemon unwraps himself, revealing River and Arla holding onto each other, the bear hand managed to protect them.

They all stand looking around at each other. Slowly but surely people of all signs break out of the rubble and look around. Aires soldiers clutch onto wounds, the poison slowly draining out of them. As do the Scorpio soldiers, they look around at the rubble and stand up, helping people ,who where once their enemies, up.

"We're free."
Whispers a Scorpio women. Her head spins around and she shouts.

"We're free."
Everyone begins cheering and moving forward. Two Taurus medics assist Harriet up the hill, her wound has been bandaged and Rhea holds her up. All of them stagger forward to the centre of the destroyed castle. Charlotte uses her powers to carry the rock away revealing the stone in the middle.

Charlotte looks down and sees the vines weaving from the ground and entwine themselves together. She bends down and lifts it from the rocks. A yellow flower delicately sits in the middle as she lifts it up. She places it gently on her head and the crystal send out a green mist. It falls over her like a blanket. Everyone awaits on pins and needles. As the mist clears, it reveals Charlotte, who's wounds are healed and is now wearing in a green dress a brown netted cloak falls from the neckline. She looks down at herself and then around at everyone else. Ajax walks forward.

"Do you still hate me, your majesty."
He pulls her arm and holds onto her waist.

"Does this answer your question?"
She slowly kisses him and after a moment, she pulls away. Ajax widens his eyes.

"Yep, that covers it."
He smiles and looks at all the people slowly Blaize and Violet kneel, followed by Terran and reluctantly Rhea, all the earth signs follow their leaders. The fire signs follow, Harriet falling to her knee and Calida and Alvaro leading all their people to copy them. The air signs are next, Sam kneels before them and Anya and Tara do the same, the people of the Breezes fall to their knee. The habitants of the floods follow River and Arla and fall to their knees. Daemon dips his head.

"What's happening?"
Charlotte says, confused as to why all of Zodia was bowing before her.

"The ancients have chosen you."
Says Ajax, they both look at the crystal and it sends out a flush of warm air.

"No."
Charlotte begins.

"They have chosen us."
She says. 
Charlotte looks around at all the people who had come together, and smiled.

***
A young girl sits open mouth.

"Wow, that sounds epic."
She says

"Did that all really happen mum?"
The girl says eagerly.

"Of course it did, I would never lie to you."
Smiles the mother.

"Goodnight my love."
She says. After kissing the girl and wishing her sweet dreams she closes the door and walks into a room where her husband is sat on the sofa. She curls up next to him and begins watching the fire.

"So you finally told her?"
He asks, his wife looking up at him.

"Of course I did, she deserves to know her family history."
The woman smiles.

"It appears we've raised our girl right Charlotte. Fancy another?"
Ajax kisses her forehead and smirks at her looking her up and down.

"I thought after marrying me, you would have learnt how I feel about that outrageous flirting of yours."
Charlotte snuggles down and closes her eyes.

"Goodnight mi querido."
She says.

"You still haven't told me what that means."
He looks down and hugs her tighter.

"And I never will. My darling."
She smirks, his eyes widen and Charlotte giggles.

Ten minuets later, the two of them fell asleep, the only sound is the gentle humming of small fragment of crystal tucked gently in Charlottes pocket.

The End

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
I hope you enjoyed reading. See you soon 😏.

The zodians will return 😏