🐻The Bear🐻

The three earth sign girls sit in a small  or less figuring out a plan. There voices are hushed as to not wake the bear.

"How are we supposed to get past it?"
Asks Rhea, she glances shakily at the sleeping creature.

"Maybe one of us could slip behind it?"
Asks Blaize, she is sat cross legged and leaning on her dagger.

"Impossible, it's to close to the door."
Responds Rhea.

"So what, that's it? We just, give up?"
Blaize retaliates.

Charlotte sits staring at the Bear while the other two argue over weather there's hope or not. There must be some way to get past, she thought. Maybe the 12 zodiacs of old had placed this bear to guard it, but there had to be a way past it. She stood up and leant against the archway that led into the bears den. Her eyes darted to the floor where another set of ruins was carved out in front of the bear. She read them carefully.

"Daemon the guardian."
Charlotte read aloud, below this sentence was a single word.

"Awaken."
Charlottes says softly.

Meanwhile behind her the other two girl's voices had gotten louder and louder, now so much, that they were shouting.

"You always give up so easily you coward!"
Shouts Blaize.

"How dare you accuse me of being a coward. If we even so much as go near that thing, it will wake up and eat us all!"
Rhea shouts back.

"Guys?"
Charlotte says.

"No, you'd be alright, it wouldn't want to eat a sour old cow such as yourself."
Blaize smirks.

"Guys?"
Charlotte repeats with more force.

Rhea gasps.
""Why you little-"

A low grow can be heard from the once sleeping beast. Everyone turns slowly to look at the creature. It is stood on all fours, it's green eyes glancing over everyone.

"Oh-My-God."
Winces Rhea, she had always had a fear of bears, ironic for this situation.

"Run, Go!"
Shouts Blaize.

The three girls begin running back to the tunnel entrance. The bear roars and begins chasing the,, it's heavy paws pound on the floor. Rhea screams.

"LOOK WHAT YOU DID BLAIZE, YOU WOKE IT UP!"

"JUST KEEP RUNNING!"
Shouts Charlotte.

The continue running down the long tunnel until they get to the tunnel entrance. Or at least where it should have been.

"No, No, No!"
Shouts Rhea, the bears footsteps growing every closer.

"It's locked!"
Shouts Blaize, the first time fear had been heard in her voice for a long time.

"Ohhh, we're gonna die, there are so many things I wanted to do, I haven't even had a boyfriend!"
Rhea shouts, tears beginning to trickle out her eyes.

"Neither have I!"
Shouts Blaize, her eyes begin to tear too.

Charlotte looks at the two girls who are now hugging. She turns to the Bear, who is now charging straight at them. She dives out in front of her two friends. Her breath begins to speed up and she stands up tall. The bear furrows it's brown and Charlotte puts out her hand.

"DAEMON STOP!"
She shouts.

The thudding stops. Slowly Charlotte opens her eyes and peers round at the bear. It's brow is un-furrowed and it stares at Charlotte. Their eyes meet and the bear slowly pushes its moist nose onto Charlotte's hand. She lets out a soft giggle as she strokes it's soft brown hair. Rhea and Blaize open their eyes, the notice how close they are and push away, dusting the affection off of their clothes.