⚖️The libras⚖️

While they were being escorted trough the Libras clan, the trio noticed how lavish everything was. Their buildings were made out off stone and encrusted with gold. Their were flags with their sign printed on them, their people where all dressed in fine clothing.The smell of freshly cooked food filled the air.

"Guess they're not dead."
Whispers Ajax as the all looked around in wonder.

They now sat at a long dinner table in a large ball room. The table is filled with many varieties of food, Curry's, meats, breads, fruits and lots of sweets, Sam and the twins notice that this is far more food than any of them had. Tara sits at one end eating a piece of chocolate cake.

"Please. Eat."
She says through a mouthful. The three of them look at each other before slowly taking a piece of bread with some form of jam on it and taking a bite. Tara smiles and continues eating.

"Why did you never contact us?"
Asks Sam.

Tara looks up smiling.

"We never had the time, we are very busy people."
Her eyes remain wide whilst she speaks.

"We wrote many letters to you, did you receive them?"
Asks Anya.

"Oh yes."
She says, a man dressed in a uniform brings forward a large box filled with letters. She picks one out and waves it.

"Why didn't you respond to them."
Ajax asks again.

"I told you!"
Tara shouts making everyone jump. She coughs and speaks softer again.

"I told you, we didn't have time; very busy."
She waves her hand and the man with the box of letters takes them. She looks up.

"But your here now, that's what matters."
There is a silence as the three people opposite her turn to whisper to each other.

"Something doesn't seem right."
Says Anya.

"Do you think she's gone crazy?"
Asks Ajax.

"Everything here is way to fancy, the only people in the world who have these things are..."
Sam stops short, knowing that they all knew the answer.

"Now, let's get down to business."
Interrupts Tara, everyone's heads turn to her.

"I have what you want."
She says.

Everyone's ears prick.

She smiles and waves a hand, a woman walks in in a uniform in the form of a dress. She holds out a scroll tied neatly with a gold ribbon. She takes it from her and turns back to Sam, Anya and Ajax.

"The map."
They say in unison.

"That's right."
Tara says wearing a large grin. She gets up and walks towards them. She stands next to Ajax.

"Thank you."
He says reaching for it, she pulls away quickly holding the map just out of reach.

"No no no, silly, this doesn't belong to you."
She says whilst stroking his hair. Gently, she places the map in a pocket on her dress.

"First, tell me why you want it."
Tara stands back .

"Tell me."
She lulls.

"How do we know we can trust you."
Asks Sam.

"In this world. Trust is very, very, little."
Her smile was twisted and cursed. Yes she was beautiful, but it was a strange beauty. The trio didn't know whether they could trust her, and even then, they didn't know they wanted to.

It had been years since they had seen her, considering they thought she was dead, to find her and her people had been living in luxury this entire time and never offered to share their many resources. They hoped their suspicions weren't true.

"Tell me what you want with the map or, I kill you."
She suddenly says making them jump with shock. Did she just threaten to kill them?

"We can't."
Says Anya.

"Silly girl, you can, and you will."
At her words a large group of people dressed in armour and carrying swords walks in. However, these soldiers where not dressed in the traditional Libra uniform. These soldiers where all dressed in Scorpio armour.

"YOUR A TRAITOR!"
Shouts Ajax.

"No boy, I'm a visionary."
Ajax runs forward with the other two behind him, he guards stop them and hold them tight. Tara walks closer to Ajax who stares into her eyes.

"This is a war you won't win."
She glares at him.

"Take them away."
The guards carry's them of as the go kicking a screaming.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
Sorry it's short, i wanted this chapter to be short and have suspense.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —Sorry it's short, i wanted this chapter to be short and have suspense

What's your favourite season?