Ch 84:Disappearance and Depression

Dark Pov

I woke up to being bounced around on my back. I held my arm in pain and sat up.

???:Morning sleeping beauty.

I looked down to see red skin.

Swampfire:Matt? What happened to that mussel villain?

Humungarapter:What mussel villain?

Ruby:Dark. You beat him with Monki. Don't you remember?

I thought back to the fight. I did beat him, but the Omnitrix V2 did something I never heard of. What did it say it was? Master Control? Nevermind. We have to focus on who the second person they were after. Who would they be after that they believe that they will accomplish anything?

Ruby:Dark. Are you alright?

Swampfire:Yeah. I'm just thinking.

Ruby:About what?

Swampfire:Who the League of Villains are after. That Mussel villain mentioned that they're after me and someone else. I'm trying to figure out who it is.

Ruby:Who in class one A and B would they be after that they believe will help them in any way?

Humungarapter:Someone who wants to be a hero, but acts more like a prick then anything else.

After Matt said that I knew who. The most stuck up, destructive, and ego driven person in class 1-A.

Swampfire:Oh no...

Humungarapter:What?

Swampfire:I know who...

Ruby:Who is it Dark?

Swampfire:Katsuki Bakugo.

Kota:Then we need to find him!

I forced my Omnitrix to time out.

Dark:Matt. Step on it to the camp, and hurry!

Matt nodded then went into a sprint. I saw Mr.Aizawa. I told Matt to stop and he helped Ruby and the others down. They all woke up as I explained our situation.

Dark:They're after me and Katsuki. I honestly don't know why, but we all have to fight back if we're to survive.

Mr.Aizawa:Alright. Give this message to Mandalay. That both class one A and B can use their quirks.

Dark:Alright.

Mr.Aizawa then looked up at Matt.

Mr.Aizawa:I'm taking that you're here to help.

Humungarapter:Yeah.

Yang:Dark. I'm coming with you.

Dark:No! If you're seen with me by a villain they'll take you too.