Ch 100:SMT the Omnitrix Saga

Dark Pov

It was Sunday and we didn't have school. I was playing Shin Megami Tensei Digital Devil Saga to relax a little. While playing I saw my Omnitrix spark a little, but I thought nothing of it. Lunch rolled around and I went to take a break to play with Zed and my kids outside of the dorms. After an hour or so Ruby and the others came outside to hang out with us.

Yang:Dark! Heads!

I ran after it then ran right into the dorm wall. Everything then went black. I opened my eyes to see a ran down building that seemed to remind me of the home base to the main characters in Digital Devil Saga.

 I opened my eyes to see a ran down building that seemed to remind me of the home base to the main characters in Digital Devil Saga

Dark:This is... Odd to say the least.

I looked around for a little bit then saw a figure in the distance. It looked like a man but there was something different about him. So I got closer. Then I realized who it was.

 Then I realized who it was

Dark:D-Demi Fiend?!

Demi Fiend:So you wish to have the power from Lucifer.

Dark:Huh?

I then looked down at the Omnitrix to see a figure in the diamond. It was a humanoid figure with some animalistic features in the legs. I tried to recall when I got the DNA sample. Then it hit me. I remembered how I got Rip Claw. I was playing Digital Devil Saga when I got this sample.

Demi Fiend:Whatever the case may be. I won't let you keep that form if you cannot beat me with it.

He ran at me. I desperately slammed down the dial and became the new alien.

(Picture the transformation like this kinda /\)

I looked down at my hands then dodged Demi fiend's attack

Dark:' How am I supposed to beat him? Not a lot of people can beat Demi Fiend. I guess I'll just have to wing it. '

I extended the blades in my arms to maybe fend him off. I lounged at him and slashed at him blindly hoping for a hit. He kept avoiding my every attack then planted his fist into my gut. I felt my ribs snap under the pressure of the blow. Dropping to the ground I held my stomach in pain.

Dark:' I can't... I can't beat him. '

I felt someone's arms wrap around my neck lovingly.

???:You can't give up. You want to be a hero don't you?

I nodded.

???:This is just another hurdle for you to get over. Now beat him

I looked up and wildly attacked Demi fiend by pouncing on him like a wild animal. After hitting the ground I bit down on his shoulder and tore off some flesh. Shortly after I spat it out and wiped my maul.

Demi fiend:That's it. Fight back!!

He ran at me, but not before I hit him with electricity. He stood paralyzed. I then ran at him pinning him to the ground and punching the shit out of him as much as I could. He then kicked me off and whipped his blood from his lip.

Demi fiend:Well done. You deserve it. Use that form well.

I then was temporarily blinded by light that came from the roof. A few minutes later I woke up in the dorms with everyone around me.

Dark:The hell just happened?

Yang:Don't you remember? You hit the wall of the dorms then passed out.

Dark:Oh.

I looked down at my watched and smiled.

Dark:' Thanks Demi fiend. '

 '