Ch 50:The Void

Dark Pov

I woke up and stretched then realized something. I new the thing under me wasn't my bed, so I looked down to see Albedo. I panicked and backed away as far as I could. I was freaking out because who knew if she was awake or not. I heard a yawn and knew it was Albedo. She looked to her left then to her right directly after she saw me. She held up her Ultritmatrix and was ready to slam it down when I shouted.

Dark:I didn't try anything I swear!!

She looked at me like she didn't believe me.

Albedo:Are you one hundred percent sure?

Dark:I'll go beyond that and say one thousand percent.

Albedo:Alright. I'll believe you.

She looked around.

Albedo:I think we're in the Null Void.

Dark:What makes you say that?

Albedo:That does!

Dark:Well. Let's think like a banana and split!

Albedo:Right behind you!

I turned into JetRay and Albedo turned into Ultimate Echo Echo. We flew out of the area we were in as fast as we could.

??? Pov

I'm still pissed about what happened to me. I've turned into a freak with wings. I don't even know what I am. I turn into Devil Kid and it made me feel almost human again. I then just thought of it. I'm half human half Devil Kid. I then decided to screw with Devil Kid's power and found myself opening a portal. I didn't know where, so I stepped through. I found myself in a new world.

I smiled then my Antitrix went off

Antitrix:Omnitrix located!

I looked down at it then gave out the voice command.

???:Activate GPS tracker!

The Omnitrix V2 wielder was nearby so I flew towards him.

???:We're ending this now Anodite!

Dark Pov

I was flying away from the Way Bad and then timed out.

Dark:Shit!

Albedo flew down grabbed me and started to fly away again. My Omnitrix started beeping.

Omnitrix V2:Antitrix signature nearby.

Dark:Since when could it do that?

U.Echo Echo:Don't know. It's Azimuth's device, so I wouldn't know.