Ch 99:Gental Criminal 🆚 1011

Dark Pov

The others and I got back to the dorms after a while of doing make up work.

Kirishima:Hey you guys.

Dark:Sorry we got back so late.

Uraraka:We finally finished up our classes we missed during our work studies. Now we can help out for real.

Tsu:Ribbit...

They all explained everything about what we're doing for the festival. I laughed at the sight of Katsuki using the drums.

Katsuki (🔥):Do you have a problem with that?

Dark:I've always had a problem with you Katsuki. We both know that.

Deku:I hate to build his ego, but he's right Kacchan.

An hour later and everyone was put into their teams. I was on the dance and effects teams because I can split into echoes, and they can turn human just like the original.

Weiss:Alright. Then it's all decided. Everyone knows their teams. Everyone rest up. We have a long day ahead of us.

Class 1-A:Right!

The next morning I was with the dance team practicing my moves that Mina taught me. I was doing pretty good until I noticed Mirio.

Dark:Hey Togata.

He looked pissed then put his butt outside the bush he was hiding in. There next to him was Eri in a new outfit and she looked so cute.

Ruby, Yang, Uraraka, Tsu, and Dark:Eri!

Mirio:Hey guys. I brought a peach for you.

Dark:Dude. Give it a rest...

Eri:Hey Dark...

Ojiro:Don't tell me you have a secret kid.

Dark (💢):It's not like that. I saved her from that damn Yakuza group. Get your head out of the gutter.

Yang:You look absolutely adorable Eri.

Ruby:I agree.

Mr.Aizawa:Tennyson. We finally got permission from the principal. But he stated that with this being a new experience with being here. So we're letting Eri explore the campus.

Sapphire:Eri. Right? I'm Sapphire Dark's younger brother.

Mineta:I'm Mineta! I can't wait to see how you look in ten years.

I felt like I needed to kill the little bastard then and there, but I wasn't the only one Sapphire, Ruby, and Yang looked at Mineta with the intent to kill.

Eri hid behind Mirio. My feeling of hate turned to a sadistic smile.

Dark:Can you all excuse me for a second? I have to "talk" to Mineta.