Ch 86:Dorms

Dark Pov

Ever since the incident my uncle hasn't left my house. He has also scolded me for my brave yet stupid actions. He told my parents what happened back before he blew up the moon. They actually praised me oppose to scolding me for what I did, and actually they scolded my uncle for blowing up the moon and being reckless. A few days later my parents were released from the hospital and we all went back to our normal life. I was in my room looking at the ceiling thinking back to the fight I faced and the fight All Might faced. I felt like I was responsible for ending All Might's career because I got myself caught. I looked down towards my feet to see Zed, Thorn, and Snowflake sleeping. I then thought about what would've happened if they got the Omnitrix. Kill innocent people. Rob banks. Make quirkless people their slaves. The possibilities spun around in my head. I then heard my door open.

Sapphire:Hey... All Might is here...

I got up. As I did Zed got to her feet then walked out, and I picked up Snowflake and Thorn trying not to wake them up. I got to the living room and saw my mom, dad, uncle, and All Might on the couch. They all discussed if Sapphire and I would be able to stay in the dorms on UA Campus.

All Might:You have our word that they're in the best of hands.

Mom:We understand that All Might. That's why we're letting them stay there. But...

All Might:But what?

Mom:You know Kevin and I are heroes too, and nobody is here to take care of Dark's kids and Zed. Is the school ok to let Dark take them with him?

All Might:I would have to check with Principal Nezu before I can give a definite answer.

Mom:Alright. Dark. Saph. Get packing.

Sapphire:All right.

He got up and headed to his room. I did the same... Somewhat... Just as All Might was about to leave.

Dark:Hey. All Might...

He turned to my direction.

Dark:Need a ride?

I gestured to my car. He said his answer with a smile.

All Might:Yeah. Thanks.

I put Thorn and Snowflake in the backseat and buckled them in. I hopped into the driver side, and drove out of my driveway.

All Might:So how are thinks Dark?

Dark:It could be better to be honest.

Turned a corner to Weiss's house. I rang the doorbell.

Klein:Young Tennyson. Welcome!

I drove up to Weiss's house and parked. I hopped out with All Might. I walked up to the door with All Might and explained everything to Klein. He invited All Might in as I waited out in the car. I then heard flapping of wings and it sounded big. I felt myself shiver as it got closer. I took a step out of the car then saw this giant hairy moth.

 I took a step out of the car then saw this giant hairy moth