Ch 38:Venting frustrations with Yang

Dark Pov

I phased underground as Big Chill to my house then timed out. I got out my keys and swung the door and ran to the couch and lied on it crying. I felt Zed move my hand to pet her. I did so and heard the front door open and Zed gave a friendly welcoming bark to whoever it was.

???:Hey Dark.

I looked up to see Yang.

Dark:Hey Yang...

Yang:Do you want to talk about it?

Dark:Not really...but at the same time I could use a friend right now.

I got up so she could sit down. As soon as she did she pulled me into a hug into her chest.

Yang:Come on. Talk to me Dark.

I felt the tears flood out and I just cried.

Dark:I don't know what came over me back there. After Katsuki said that I lost it. I'm sorry.

Yang:Shh. It's ok.

Dark:I just wanted to protect you, but at the same time I wanted to beat the hell out of him.

Yang:It's alright. Just cry it out Dark.

I felt myself getting petted by Yang as I cried.

Yang:Dark I know Sapphire is in the hospital right now, but look at the bright side. He'll be out before you know it and he'll be at your side during the sports festival.

I knew she was trying to cheer me up, but really she's right. He'll be out of there and kicking ass at my side, but I still felt guilty for everything I did despite the fact that I kicked Katsuki and Deku's asses.

Yang:Don't worry Dark. Buildings can be rebuilt but lives can't. Just be glad you didn't kill them.

I smiled and hugged her.

Dark:Thanks Yang.

Yang:No problem. You know that you can always call me if you're having problems.

Dark:I know. Thanks.

Yang:What are friends for?

I smiled.

Dark:I would drive you home but...

Yang:It's alright I'll walk home.

Dark:No it's not ok. What if that Ugly Bastard that put Sapphire in the hospital shows up?

Yang:I can handle him.

Dark:Not alone you're not.

Yang:I won't be able to talk you out of this will I?

Dark:Nope.

She sighs.

Yang:Alright.

Dark:Great. Come on Zed.

Zed barked and flowed us out the door.

(Timeskip to Yang's house)

Yang:Thanks for walking me home Dark, and looking out for me.

Dark:What are friends for?

She smiles then heads inside. I then got a text from my parents asking where I was. I texted them back that I just walked Yang home with Zed, and was on my way home. I sighed.

Dark:Come on Zed. Race you home.

She barks and started to run.

Dark:Hey! No fair you get a head start!

Yang Pov

I was leaning on the front door in my house blushing up a storm.