Ch 48:The birth of The Alien Hero

Dark Pov

Mr.Aizawa points out the offers that everyone got and I noticed that I had the most despite my outburst.

Mina:Hey Mr.Aizawa. Stupid question. How come Dark has the most? I'm not trying to discourage him, but he kinda did have that outburst.

Mr.Aizawa:The Pros have to look past everyone's flaws. Even Dark's.

I smile at that. Ms.Midnight walked in as she'll explained that it will pay later if our hero names are crap.

Mr.Aizawa:Midnight will have final decision of your hero names.

As soon as I got the dry erase board I was thinking either Lucky Leven or Dark 10, but neither stuck out to me I just sounded like a Ben 10 or Kevin Eleven rip off. Then it hit me ten and eleven. I finally wrote down my name: 1011 (Ten Eleven) the Alien Hero.

Midnight:So class who would like to share their name first?

I raised my hand confidently.

Midnight:Alright Dark lets hear it.

I walked up to the front of the class carrying the dry erase board under my arm. I got to the podium (Author:I think that's what that thing Mr.Aizawa stands behind) and held up the.

Dark:I'll be Ten Eleven the Alien Hero.

Midnight:I like it. You used your father and you're uncle's number part of their hero names and you're alien linage as part of your hero name it has an interesting touch.

Katsuki:What type of name is Ten Eleven?

Dark:What hero calls themselves King Explosion Murder?

Deku:Your just jealous of Kacchan's hero name.

Midnight:Actually Dark is right. That's to violent. Change it.

I went back to my seat as Katsuki grumbled changing his hero name. After I sat down my friends decided to say their hero names.

(A/n:For team RWBY's hero names I'm gonna give them the names of their weapons.)

Yang:I'm Ember Celica the burning hero.

Midnight:Ooh. That one made me feel warm!

Wiess:I'll be Myrtenaster the Gliph hero.

Midnight:Fancy.

Ruby:Crescent Rose the rose hero.

Midnight:Beutiful!

Blake:The shadow clone hero Gamble Shroud.

Midnight:That gave me a chill. I love it.

Next up was my brother and his friends.

Sapphire:Generator Saph the nanite hero.

Midnight:Why add part of your name to your code name?

Sapphire:Almost everyone calls me Saph, so I added it to my name.

Midnight:It's different. I like it.

Pyrrha:The polarity hero Miló.

Midnight:Interesting.

Penny:Akoúo̱ the cyborg hero.

Midnight:I like it.

Everyone else said their hero names then it was Katsuki's turn.

Katsuki:King Explosion Murder.

Midnight:Didn't Dark and I say to change it?

Katsuki:I won't.

Dark:You should...

Katsuki:Why you little!

He leaped at me and I covered my face from the blast when I felt something come out of my hands.

An energy blast hit Katsuki and launched him to the front of the room.

Dark:Did...Did I do that?

Kirishima:Whoa! Ease up Tennyson bro!

Dark:I don't even know how I did that.

Deku ran up to the front of the room and holds Katsuki in his arms.

Deku:Kacchan! Kacchan can you hear me?

Midnight:Dark!

Dark:It was an accident. I swear. I've never knew I had alien powers, and that was the first time I used them!

Midnight:Alright...But you might want to talk to your mother to get that under control.

Dark:Yes ma'am.

Katsuki woke up and got his feet then went to his desk. Deku was next.

Deku:Drip Might.

Midnight:No.

Deku (🔥):What?!

Dark:One. It sounds funny as hell, and two does your quirk deal with water?

Everyone finished showing their hero names and Midnight basically gave Deku and Katsuki their hero names. Deku was Electric Fist and Katsuki was Explosion Fluff. I laughed at Katsuki's hero name and he sat there snarling like a dog. Mr.Aizawa and Midnight explained hero agencies and how we should choose. I got my list and I got Endeavor's agency which I instantly crossed out.

Dark:Not happening asshole.

Yang:Dark. Who's agency are you going for?

Dark:I hate to bias but my parents'. You know the alien force.

Yang:Ironic actually.

Dark:Why?

Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Yang, Pyrrha, and Penny showed me their lists and the first one on their lists was my Parents' agency.

Dark:Are you freaking kidding me right now?

RWBY and Pyrrha and Penny:Nope.

I sigh then the bell rang.

Dark:Whelp. Let's get home to train.

Everyone going to the Alien Force:Right!