Ch 11:New aliens!

Dark Pov

I was in my room waiting on Ruby and the others. I heard knocking at the door.

Gwen:Dark! It's your friends.

I went into the living room to see all of them on the couch waiting for me.

Ruby:So what's up?

Dark:My Uncle is here and he has to talk to us about something.

Yang:So what is it?

Dark:Dunno. Probably something to deal with the Omnitrix.

Ben:Yeah. Kinda.

Dark:So what did you want to tell us?

Weiss:Yeah.

Ben:Basically the government is aware of the aliens out there.

Ruby:Hold on really?

Ben:Yes and the creator of the Omnitrix is one out of the millions if not billions of aliens out there.

Dark:Billions? Damn.

Ben:So since you all have seen the Omnitrix, and know it's from space. We're recruiting you five into the Plumber force.

Weiss:The what now?

Mom:The Plumbers are an inter-planetary law enforcement force, with both human and alien members that makes use of many high-tech gadgets and weapons to protect the planets in the universe from various alien threats and attacks.

Ruby:Wow.

I knew that she meant the weapons. She is such a weapons freak that she can name every caliber of gun in the world.

Ben:Can we count on you all to keep the plumber organization secret?

Dark:Hey. Tell me a secret and I won't tell a soul. You know that.

Ben:I was talking to these four.

He jesters to Ruby and the others.

Yang:Yeah.

Weiss:They won't get a word from me.

Blake:You have my word. I won't say a word.

Ruby:As long as I can see the cool weapons. I won't say a word.

Ben:Alright.

He was about to walk out when I thought of something. What if I added a few aliens now and more later? I decided to take my uncle up on the offer.

Dark:Hey Uncle Ben.

Ben:Yeah?

Dark:Can I take a look at the vault and get a few samples of the alien DNA for the Omnitrix?

Ben:Yeah.

We gave each other a fist bump, but when we did our Omnitrix attached to each other.

Ben:Oh no.

Dark:Aw crap!

We pulled our respected direction. Then a green explosion of energy blew me and my uncle back.

Omnitrix v2:New playlist unlocked.

Dark:Ow. Huh?

Yang:Dark!

She ran over to me.

Yang:Are you ok?

Dark:I think so.

Ben:What the hell was that?

Dark:Dunno.

Ben:Let's check if our Omnitrix are alright.