Ch 57:Monsters and Villains. Oh my!

Dark Pov

I ran from the pale abomination and was hitting the Omnitrix while running.

Dark:Listen here Omnitrix V2. I'm giving you to the count of three to work. 1.2.3!

Omnitrix V2:EM pulse negated.

Dark:Thank God!

I looked ahead and saw Matt in his Devil Kid form. I slammed down the dial and hoped for the best.

 I slammed down the dial and hoped for the best

Dark (💢):Son of a bitch!

I didn't question a thing I tried to figure out what this alien did. After I tripped I found out that I could fly.

Dark:Hell to the yeah!

I flew away from Matt and that Pale ass monster. I looked back to see that it was trying to eat people.

Dark:No!

I flew at it and Matt got in my way. I grabbed him by his shoulders and headbutted him. I put him on the ground and then flew at the pale freak then lifted it off the ground and towards the ocean. I flew its way and then hit it a few times hoping to run it off because I didn't want to kill it. I then saw a tuff of blonde hair on its hand. I then just lost it. I slammed my knee into it's face and then threw it towards the Alien Force. I then ripped out it's ribs and started to stab it.

Dark:You *stab* mess *stab* with *stab* my *stab* friends. YOU FUCKING DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I stabbed it one final time and then cried.

???:Dark?

I looked behind me to see Yang. Alive and well. I tackled her to the ground hugging her.

Dark Fire:Never leave my side again.

Yang:I'll try not to.

I then heard a rage filled scream.