Ch 79:What is it about camping that I can't have a normal life?

Dark Pov

Mr.Aizawa:Now that you finished your first semester of UA High it's time for summer vacation to begin. However... don't think this will be a few months of rest and relaxation. This camp will push you beyond your limits. You're pushing to be plus ultra.

I curled my hand to a fist and smiled.

Everyone:Yes sir!

Blonde bitch boy:I heard class A is taking extra courses! *gasp* Does that mean they actually failed the exam?

I decided I had enough, and used one of my jutzus on him. The perfect one to test is.

Dark *quietly*:Amaterasu!

Just then black flames engulfed his boy.

I started to bust a gut just seeing him trying to put the flames out

Yang:Dark. I know you don't like him, but put the flames out.

I sigh then put out the flames. I then saw a face I haven't seen for a little bit.

 I then saw a face I haven't seen for a little bit

I gave Albedo a slight wave, and she waved back. We then all got on the bus and I sat next to Yang and fell asleep.

Yang Pov

I felt Dark fall asleep on my shoulder once again. I saw Weiss and Ruby turn to possibly talk to me and Dark, but then noticed he was asleep.

Iida:You two sit down that is a safety hazard!

Weiss turned her head and gave him a cold glare.

Weiss:Shut up four eyes. Before I ice your ass right here and now.

Iida shivered then sat down. Even I got a cold chill when she said that.

Ruby:He's so cute when he's asleep.

Weiss:Yeah. Who would of thought.

Yang:What?

Weiss:A suicidal kid turned to this. The best student in our class.