Ch 12:Testing the new aliens

Dark Pov

It was a few weeks until the entrance exam. Ruby and the others wanted to see what my new aliens could do, and to be honest I did too. Before I went to bed last night I tried out my winged hybrid and named him Speed Demon.

Blake:Just like last time?

Dark:Just like last time.

I transformed into Smash Mouth. Yang, Weiss, and Ruby trained as Blake and I studied my new aliens.

 Yang, Weiss, and Ruby trained as Blake and I studied my new aliens

We tested what he was capable of. Apparently if I run enough I can make an explosion with the top of my head. I could also breath a methane gas from my mouth then ignite it similar to a flamethrower. Also as Smash Mouth I could form my crystal hand into different shapes like a sword or shovel and take control of plants to a slight degree. My watch timed out.

Blake:What do you want to do until your watch charges up?

Dark:I'll watch you guys train until then.

Blake:Really?

Dark:Yeah. Go ahead.

I watch them all fight for a few minutes. Then my watch charged up.

Dark:Take five Blake.

They all stopped fighting and Blake walked over to me and picked up the notebook.

Dark:Ready?

Blake:Willing.

I turned into Speed Demon.

I showed the part where he has super speed

I showed the part where he has super speed. Blake suggested flying. I tried it and I was successful in doing so. Apparently my huge arm doesn't limit my flight. I could turn my other arm into swords and other tools. At one point I felt like I was missing something. I then realized that my Mountain Dew was in my car. I ran to my car and forgot that my keys were in the car as well.

Speed Demon:Fuck.

I wished that my car doors were unlocked. I then hear my car's doors click. I tried opening the door and found it unlocked.

Speed Demon:I remembered locking it.

I then closed the door and wished that the doors were locked. I heard the doors click again. I couldn't believe it. As Speed Demon I had Technopathy. I got my keys and ran back to Blake to tell her. She wrote everything I talked about and then my watch timed out again.

Blake:That was three minutes.

Dark:You knew what I meant.

She went back to training with the others while I watched. I had a few other notebooks on Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang's quirks. I was writing down on different ways they could use their quirks.

(A/n:here is where I will explain Team RWBY's quirks.)

Ruby:Petal Burst - Ruby can turn herself into a spiral of rose petals giving her super speed, but she can only do it in short bursts.

Yang:Burn - The more damage Yang takes and the madder she gets the harder she hits. Plus she is super durable, but even that is short lived because after four hits in the same spot it will break her bones or ruin her internal organs. (And no. She is not a masochist)

Blake:Shadow Clones - Blake can make a clone of herself to throw off or confuse her enemy. Being a cat also comes into play she can land on her feet always, can hear things others can't, and she's extremely agile. Both of these abilities have great use, but overuse puts her in a temporary paralysis.

Weiss:Gliphs - Weiss can create gliphs with elemental properties fire and ice respectively. But she needs something like a wand in her hand to make the gliphs on the walls or in the air and she needs to touch the ground to make them on the ground. Each one of her gliphs can do different things her ice gliphs allows her to jump higher and her fire gliphs explode when someone makes contact with them.

I noticed that Weiss hasn't ever tried summoning a bird or something with her gliphs. I wrote that down in the notebook that I wrote Weiss on. I also noticed Yang doesn't focused her quirk into her fists or legs. I wrote that down into her notebook. Then my watch beeped.

Blake:Time to get to work.

She got the notebook on my Omnitrix. I turned the dial to Disk Jockey and slammed it down.

I changed the sound waves around us to make a force field around me and Blake

Blake:Force fields and changing the sound waves around you into different attacks.

Disk Jockey:That's all I know right now, but if we find out more we'll write it down.

Blake:Yeah.

My watch timed out again and then she went back to training. While I was taking notes on Blake and Ruby's quirks. I didn't know what strategy to come up with for Ruby's quirk, but Blake's on the other hand I figured that she could either throw her clones or have her clones throw her. They stopped training after an hour.

Blake:What were you doing Dark?

Dark:I was coming up with strategies for all of you and your quirks. I couldn't come up with anything for Ruby's.

Weiss:Well. We'll study these when we can get the chance.

Dark:Before the entrance exam I want to train here everyday. So I see what your guys could do with your quirks and what I can do with my aliens.

Ruby:It sounds like a great idea.

I took them all home and then went home thinking on how to help Ruby and the others out during the entrance exam. I shook it off and said screw it.