Ch 97:For once I don't mind Store 23 part 2

Dark Pov

I opened my eyes and saw two faces floating in front of me.

I felt my stomach crawl up to my throat.

Face 1:Ugh! A human.

Face 2:Calm yourself Tachura. He's finally unlocked Alien X. We should make him feel welcomed.

Tachura:*Tch!* Whatever Anna.

Anna:Welcome Dark Tennyson. We've been waiting for you for the longest time. I'm Anna the representation of your Anodite form as well as the sense of compassion and purpose. Mr. Grumpy Pants there is Tachura the representation of your Osmosian blood as well as the sense of rage and justice.

Dark:It's nice to meet you both. But I can't be here long. Can you guys please help me and my friends stop Magimal? I don't want to kill those tigers, but with you guys I'm sure we can stop them easily without killing them.

Anna:I would second it, but it's a waste of our power.

Tachura:Seconded.

Dark:Ugh! Zero had it easier then you guys.

I then thought of something. I'm still a hero in training maybe they can give me control of Alien X when fighting the weaker villains and they can have control when facing stronger villains. It will be a win win.

Dark:How about I gain control when facing weaker villains that seem easy to handle, and you guys can get control when I've bit off more then I can chew? We can make a schedule of who gets control when the bigger fight happens. Tachura can have Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. Anna you can have control on Sundays, Mondays, and Fridays. I get full control on Wednesdays.

They look at each other then back at me and nod.

Both:Motion granted. Vote unanimous.

I smiled then timed out.

Yang:So how did it go?

I looked up at her and held up the Omnitrix V2 while smirking.

Oscar:Yes!

David:Hell yeah!

Yang:Let's kick some ass!

We all went outside and there outside down the street from Mr. Smoothie was Magimal and his Tigers.

Dark:' Let's do this. '

Magimal:Back for round two?

Dark:This time we have a new alien to help us with this fight.

A portal opens behind Magimal and a new creature floats out.