Apologies

Apologies

Naruto and Sasuke stood by the door of Hinata and Sakura's apartment complex. "W-what?!" Hinata was confused. "Yes...I wanted to apologize for what I did  and what I said...I don't know why I did all those things and said them, you were so supportive of me and I still did it...please forgive me.." Naruto looked down.

Hinata just stood there not knowing what she should say to him or how to respond to that. "I also wanted to apologize...I'm ashamed of myself for cheating on you, you still loved me when I went rouge, and harmed you twice, so I've come to ask of your forgiveness..." Sasuke replied.

Sakura looked at Sasuke, she was confused, Sasuke apologised?! What the hell! Hinata didn't want to pity Naruto, she knew they were both above that, the two males were bowing in front of them, like they committed a sin.

Hinata didn't like it at all, neither did Sakura. "Get up" Hinata said. Ino and TenTen just stood there shocked. They both stood up slowly, and saw a face they saw when they still dated both girls, they were smiling. It shocked both of them.

"Don't bow again, not to anyone, it makes it look pathetic, we forgive you nonetheless, we never held any grudges against you guys, so stay standing alright!" Sakura said cheerfully.

"Right, it's hard to hold grudges, we were more hurt that angry, so to speak, but it's good you apologized, so we are on good terms again" Hinata added.

A small smile creeped on Sasuke's face and Naruto grinned. "THANKS GUYS!!" Naruto screamed. "Yeah thanks..." Sasuke added. "So what about your girlfriends?" Sakura asked. "Oh we broke up, it wasn't working out, we kinda started dating each other 😅" Naruto annouces.

"Oh Congrats guys" Hinata says. "Thanks" Sasuke replied. Narusasu ended up leaving Sakuhina, and TenTen and ino are just like wtf (O_o)??

~•~•~•~•~•~•~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~•~•~•~|

We are approaching the end of this book! But the Q n A will come soon, so byeee