Rage

A/N: Yea I'm just playing around at this point but enjoy.

Hinata POV

Not until he showed up.... My ex-boyfriend.....Naruto Uzumaki stood there and looked at me, as if I had done something wrong, as if I had committed the biggest sin ever! All of a sudden, rage clouded my thoughts, nothing more than anger seeing Naruto and Shion together. "Leave the fucking way duckass!" I shouted. I was annoyed, pissed off, at that moment, I was blinded by rage. "Wtf did you just say to my boyfriend?!" Shion fired at me. "You heard me?! Move before I move you!" I shouted. " You have no right to talk to us like that, you can't even beat Shion" Naruto replied. " Awwwww thx babe" Shion said." Np" Naruto replied back. I activated my Byakugan without thinking, I didn't realize if I injured them the mission would be put on hold. " Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms!" I hit both of them mostly Shion, she was on the ground barely moving. Naruto runs to her half conscious body."Why the hell, did you do that?! What is wrong with you!" He turned to look at me, for a few seconds he had a blank reaction until he noticed the Aura around me, He got scared, he had never seen such dark Chakra, not even from Madara or Kaguya. He then wondered if I was sick. I looked at him, my eyes were red, not from crying or anything, if it was possible from anger. I was so angry at that point, it caused Lady Tsunade to notice the sudden spike of dark Chakra and leave her office. "What is going on here" Lady Tsunade asked. "I don't know, Hinata got angry and hit Shion-Chan, I don't know why she did it -ttebayo!" Naruto shouted. "YOU KNOW PERFECTLY WHAT YOU DID! QUIT LYING TO YOURSELF! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO IT! WHY! WHY!! WAS I NOT ENOUGH!" My voice lowered, "Of course I wasn't....I never am. I'm always that disappointment, I'm never enough, I already know that, I know I'm a failure, a disappointment. I couldn't protect my cousin, one of the only people that believed I was something....and you" again my voice peaked. " YOU BELIEVED IN ME AND THEN YOU SAY THAT?! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME FOR WHO I AM! But you are just like everyone else. Someone who thinks I'm too weak to do anything, I always wonder why you hate my Father, you two are one in the same..." I let out everything. Tears began to blur my vision. I started to walk out of the corridor, with everyone's faces in shock.

~End~

I know I know it's a crappy chapter but that's it bye!