Damn Right

Gaara left where his was standing with his siblings who were confused about what he was going to do. "The wedding is off" he says firmly. "WHAT?!" Kankuro exclaims.

"She doesn't want to, and neither do I so I'm not going to force her to do anything she doesn't want to do, they already have an amazing relationship together, I'm not going to ruin it. I, Gaara of The sand, The fifth Kazekage, call off this wedding" He finished.

"Arigato Gaara-san" Hinata says. He just nods, and turn to look at a frustrated Kankuro and relieved Temari. "I wasn't on-board with it either" She says. "WHAT?!" Kankuro exclaims again. "Just shut up so we can go" he finally shut up and Gaara semi-smiled.

"Thank You Gaara..." Sakura said quietly. "It's fine, honestly" he replied. The Haruno continued to snuggle in her lovers humongous chest, which she found ✨comfortable✨.

Meibuki ran to check on her husband that wasn't in the best shape, but not in the worst. As she tried to help him he pushed her. "Get off me woman" he gritted his teeth. "I'm not going to allow you turn out like this Sakura!" He shouted.

"H-honey..I t-think w-we s-should l-leave h-her..." Meibuki said quietly. He immediately raised his hand on her and she flinched, but nothing it her, his hand was blocked by Gaara's sand. "That's not advisable sir. Hitting women isn't a justified action in any form" He says. "And who are you to tell me what I can do?!" Kizashi was fumming.

"Mr Haruno, leave her now" Kakashi spoke up. "Tch..." He said and walked away. Sakura went to her mother, who bad a frightened expression. "Did he hit you at home?..." She asked. Her mother  nodded and looked down, only to be greeted by a double hug from SakuHina.

"?..." "You should have told me, I would have done something, and I'm sure Hina would have helped" she smiled. "Yeah I would" Hinata said. "Thank you...even after everything I said..." She admits. "You're still my mom you know!" Sakura replied. "And you're my mother in-law, why wouldn't I" Hinata smirked, making Sakura turn red.

Sakura.exe has stopped working.

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

Alright chapter 17 done! A few more and this book might be over! I've enjoyed writing it, and I'll write more stories of SakuHina of course. Until then!