Dating?

Hinata and Sakura both stood up, from the Hokages corridor. Hinata had the biggest smile, she had ever had, the feeling of love came back to her, the only thing on her mind was Sakura, her beautiful girlfriend. Sakura was relieved, happy and excited at the same time, she was relieved to see Hinata smile again  she was happy that she was dating Hinata, she was more than happy, she couldn't help but smile at the thought she is dating Hinata, and she was just excited, that her girlfriend was happy, and smiling. But another thing she was worried about was her parents, they were never going accept their relationship, Hinata on the other hand, had told her father awhile back that she wasn't straight, and her father reluctantly accepted, this time she was going to tell her father she and Sakura are dating. "Saku-Chan? " "Yes Hina-Chan" "I'm going to tell my father about us" "Do you think he's going to accept? " "I told him about me not being straight a while back, so I think it'll be fine" "Do you want me to come with? " "No I'll be fine, so you have to tell your parents" "Oh yea... They won't accept it... " "They'll have to, it's your decision, and there's nothing they can do about it, you are already and adult so you can make your own decisions, no matter what they say I'll be here for you okay? " "I love you so much, you know that" "I love you too" Sakura kissed Hinata on the forehead and Hinata left to talk to her father. Sakura stood in the corridor for sometime, just thinking about what Hinata told her, she finally mustered up some courage and went to talk to her parents.