Telling her father

Hinata made her way to the Hyuga compound. She wasn't worried about what her father was going to say, even if he didn't agree, she was going to be with Sakura. As she approached his office, she saw her little sister, Hanabi Hyuga. "Elder sister!!! " "Hello Hana" "What brings you here? " "I came to see father" "About? " "Something important" "Oh tell me what it is!! , you and Naruto broke up, so what is it!! " "Hana you are to much sometimes" "I know right, so tell me" "You'll keep disturbing me if I don't" "Yup! " "It's about me and Sakura" "Sakura? " "Yea" "Are you too dating? " "Yea... " "YES!! I KNEW IT! YOU'D BE BETTER OF WITH HER THAN NARUTO HA HAHHAHAH" "Hana calm down" "Alright alright sorry" "I'm going to see father now" "Okay! See ya" "Bye". Hinata walked to her father's office and knocked. " Come in". She walked in. "Oh Hinata what brings you here today" "Just wanted to talk about something father" "Okay then take a seat" She sat down. "So what is this something you want to talk about" "So as you probably know, Naruto and I broke up" He sighed. "Yes I do know about that" "And remember that time I told you about me not being straight... " "Yes I remember" "So about the thing I wanted to say is that... Can I have your blessings to date Sakura" "Sakura? As in Sakura Haruno? " "Yes father" "Hm, you have my blessings, she is strong enough to protect you, but as long as she doesn't break your heart I'm fine with it" "Thank you very much father" She hugged him, and continued to thank him. "No problem Hinata, you are old enough to make your decisions" "Yea I guess so". After they talked about some other stuff, Hinata took her leave, with much excitement to tell her girlfriend.