Why?

Hinata sat on a bench, quietly as she awaited for her girlfriend. She was extremely pleased by her father's answer, but she knew not to expect the same reaction from Sakura. They had decided to meet at the park, where Hinata was.

She saw Sakura walking towards her, with tears streaming down her face. "Saku-Chan?" Hinata says softly. "T-they d-disowned m-me..." Sakura manages to say. "They did what?!" Hinata shouts. Sakura had felt this same energy from Hinata, like the one in the Hokages office.

She pulled Hinata into a huge kiss, calming both their nerves. "Hina-Chan...don't do anything..." Sakura said sucking up her tears. "Saku-Chan, look what they did to you, they have no right, the way they hurt you, I can't just sit around like that..." Hinata says aggravated. Sakura pulls Hinata to sit down so they'd talk.

"Hina-Chan, it's fine...m-my parents are just strict..." Sakura says to calm Hinata down. "Strict or not, they have no right!" Hinata says trying to calm down. "What's going on here?" Someone asks them. Just hearing that voice made Sakura's day even worse, first it was her parents, and now it is her ex-boyfriend who cheated on her!

"It's none of your business Uchiha" Hinata practically growled at him. "Shut your mouth" Karin spat. "And who gave you the right to talk, looking like a slut 24/7" Hinata snapped at them. She was speechless. "Don't talk to her like that" Sasuke said. "And leave her alone" Hinata once again growled at him. "SASUKE! LEAVE HER THE FUCK ALONE!" Ino shouted from a distance. "YOU HAVE NO FUCKING RIGHT TO TALK TO HER!" TenTen added.

"Ino? TenTen?" Sakura managed. Ino and TenTen were already where Hinata and Sakura were."You already cheated on her what more do you want!" Ino growled. As the fight was going down, a certain blonde approached the group.

"What's going on here ttebayo?" Naruto asked. "Same thing I was trying to find out" Sasuke replied annoyed. Anyone could sense it at this point, the chakra from the Hokages office, was oozing from Hinata. The only people that had felt it, were Naruto, Sasuke, Shion, Karin and of course Sakura.

"Leave..." Hinata slowly spoke. "Just leave...what else do you want...you hurt us emotionally....you broke us....WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT! I....I don't even understand....what else do you want from us...can't we just be free from you..." Hinata continued.

Sakura slowly held Hinata's hand, Hinata's eyes were full of tears, threatening to fall. "LEAVE THEM ALONE!" Ino growled. "Fuck off" TenTen added. "We aren't those stupid fangirls of before, we don't need you anymore" Sakura added. "WE don't need your dumbasses to hurt us anymore, you being the village hero, doesn't give you the right to step on other people like they are trash" Hinata says with hurt in her voice.